Fournier marking easily? (1 Viewer)

Buge

Flush
Reaction score
Anyone have an issue with Fournier cards marking on the sides of them? I had a buddy over that only makes a game once in a while so that could be the issue. He has played with us before with KEMs and copags without this issue. Played for about 6 hours last night and this is what the decks look like.
77B2C8C3-88E9-4547-BEDB-F2954DE273A5.jpeg
08844C4A-94E5-4D83-8E46-FD2D7B2F6988.jpeg

Sorry for the stupid question, but are you sure the decks weren’t defective before the game?

Sorry for the stupid question, but are you sure the decks weren’t defective before the game?
Decks were brand new prior to the game. I opened one deck when I got them just to check them out. Opened the second deck yesterday. They were not bent at all before we started playing.

Are you sure the cards weren't warped before putting them into play? Never have seen this with Fournier.

100% positive
Hmm...

I'd watch that player closely next time they come to play. Put out a fresh set up of cards and keep an eye on the condition of them throughout the session. Are only certain cards (Aces, Kings, hearts, spades, etc) warped or is it pretty random?

Hmm...

I'd watch that player closely next time they come to play. Put out a fresh set up of cards and keep an eye on the condition of them throughout the session. Are only certain cards (Aces, Kings, hearts, spades, etc) warped or is it pretty random?
That’s the thing… I looked through all the damaged cards and it’s all random cards. 2,3,5,7,8,9,Q,A. If there were all high cards I would be suspicious that cheating may have taken place. He also didn’t make any money last night. I will definitely be paying attention to make sure nobody is damaging the cards next game!

Some people inadvertently damage cards by the way they peek them sometimes. Some cards are prone to showing nail marks, creases, etc.

Sounds like you have a gorilla in your game.

That one guy, who’s just an oaff.

He wipes his ass sideways, dips used Copenhagen and looks at cards like he’s lifting a pallet of 4x8s from a rack at Home Depot.

I have one, and I always yell at him to not fuck my stuff up :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: He’s a nice guy, but forever an oafffff. Went to a game at his place, and he didn’t have napkins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom