Fournier EPT 100% Plastic Bridge Size Playing Cards (1 Viewer)

Are this Fournier have classic design or is it variation. King of spades looks bit odd for a Fournier cards.

Lmao, so the seller actually fixed my first order to 2 red & 2 blue(received them yesterday), like I requested by email but he never replied mthen I received all 4 blue decks in my next order (today). I opened one of the blue decks and damn these cards are super nice, might order more if there’s any available, but this time I won’t mess up lol

Lmao, so the seller actually fixed my first order to 2 red & 2 blue(received them yesterday), like I requested by email but he never replied mthen I received all 4 blue decks in my next order (today). I opened one of the blue decks and damn these cards are super nice, might order more if there’s any available, but this time I won’t mess up lol
Oh wow, those got there pretty quickly!

Can you confirm if the cards are bridge or poker size? Speculation that these are poker size despite being advertised as bridge size.

Oh wow, those got there pretty quickly!

Can you confirm if the cards are bridge or poker size? Speculation that these are poker size despite being advertised as bridge size.

They are Poker size/Jumbo Index(my main preference), that’s why they felt even better out the box lol. I just ordered more to even out everything, since I have to give @Jeevansluck his share. As well thanks for the link @JMC9389, these cards are great :tup:

They are Poker size/Jumbo Index(my main preference), that’s why they felt even better out the box lol. I just ordered more to even out everything, since I have to give @Jeevansluck his share. As well thanks for the link @JMC9389, these cards are great :tup:
Photos of the cards:

Attachments

• 9761B7D8-7912-4967-B84F-44B04C64AD06.jpeg
    9761B7D8-7912-4967-B84F-44B04C64AD06.jpeg
    164.3 KB · Views: 201
Can confirm these are definitely poker size despite the eBay listing marking them as bridge cards.

Son of a beehive!
It's a bummer because Fournier's bridge options are really quite limited nowadays given that most of their previous stock designs are discontinued.

Can confirm these are definitely poker size despite the eBay listing marking them as bridge cards.
Reconfirmed. Which makes this such a hilariously bad deal for me. I prefer bridge cards. I prefer to pay $15 or less for a setup. What the hell am I doing here?

Reconfirmed. Which makes this such a hilariously bad deal for me. I prefer bridge cards. I prefer to pay $15 or less for a setup. What the hell am I doing here?
Amazon has a couple of FDL backs and others back in stock if you're desperate. I am sure someone will buy the poker cards though here!

Amazon has a couple of FDL backs and others back in stock if you're desperate. I am sure someone will buy the poker cards though here!
Thanks. I just checked and was about to grab them, because I've never had the FDL backs and always wanted them. But with the $11 shipping, they can go shit in a hat. I've got a couple of unopened congress setups - I'll continue waiting on the FDLs

Hi guys, yep these new EPTs are an update of the old backs on the 2800 series if someone wants to buy Fournier at Zacarias's store and has problems I could reship, but I have no idea how long it would take. They could also if they are interested in making a group purchase directly from Fournier with their own back design. I think the minimum is 500 decks.
good luck at the tables.

Hi guys, yep these new EPTs are an update of the old backs on the 2800 series if someone wants to buy Fournier at Zacarias's store and has problems I could reship, but I have no idea how long it would take. They could also if they are interested in making a group purchase directly from Fournier with their own back design. I think the minimum is 500 decks.
good luck at the tables.
@upNdown

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom