Fournier EPT 100% Plastic Bridge Size Playing Cards (2 Viewers)

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Cool little find browsing eBay today....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284021527263

This is the same seller from Lithuania I've bought from in the past that's sourced just about all of my Fournier cards. Reliable but shipping took a long time (2-3 weeks) even pre-COVID. I've never seen these come to market yet. This seems to be a new offering!

Any other info on these cards?
None. I ordered two set ups blind. The card back design looks nice and if they're typical Fournier cards, these will be a winner.

Setup ordered.
Why in poop’s sweet sake am I paying sales tax to a European seller?

None. I ordered two set ups blind. The card back design looks nice and if they're typical Fournier cards, these will be a winner.
Well I ordered 4 decks, thanks for the link. Like a noob I ordered 4 red decks accidentally, instead of 2 red and 2 blue lol. As well I’ve never owned or used Fournier decks before but I’ve read & have heard great stuff about them, so I’ll give them a try when they come in.

And they're gone.....

Those should be nice decks, I like the back design and Bridge/Jumbo. :tup:
Think there are still blues in stock. @J93 bought all red decks by mistake, maybe something can be worked out!

I'm sure that the seller will post more. Unusual that they would only list 10 per color unless that's all he really had for now. All of his other listings are encouraging buying in bulk.

Reactions: J93
I messaged the seller to see if he can switch out 2 of the red decks for 2 blue decks. But not sure if it will work/happen.

I messaged the seller to see if he can switch out 2 of the red decks for 2 blue decks. But not sure if it will work/happen.
It's past midnight in Latvia, doubt you'd hear for several more hours :(

No offense to the Latvians in the audience...but every time I hear Latvia, I think of the episode of George converting to Latvian orthodox. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
77D221B0-F3FB-43FA-9A7D-8B79F50DE35C.png

4 red decks bought, 4 blue decks still available, solution is simple. :)
I wouldn’t mind doing that but then I want to see if the seller is willing to change my order around. It’s probably wishful thinking but I’ll wait and give him a day to respond.

In the Pokerstars EPT Barcelona 2019 Copag cards gave dealers problems they were exchanged for Fournier and earlier this year were officially for all EPTs.

In the Pokerstars EPT Barcelona 2019 Copag cards gave dealers problems they were exchanged for Fournier and earlier this year were officially for all EPTs.
This is great news. Fournier is much better than Copag in terms of quality

Thanks for posting I got two setups. Have never used Fournier before. Between these and the angels I’m going to have fresh decks for DAYS when live poker starts again.

Got my shipping notice too this morning, by the way!

Thanks for posting I got two setups. Have never used Fournier before. Between these and the angels I’m going to have fresh decks for DAYS when live poker starts again.
He’s replenished the supply? Good.
So, in the sober light of day, here are my thoughts:
Fournier cards are great; they’re on my short list.
These ones are cool because they’re unique, and that’s why I ordered some.
Seriously, it’s pretty stupid to pay $29 for a setup of anything. May god have mercy on our souls.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom