SOLD Fournier 2826 bridge jumbo two setups (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
We damaged a KEM card last night, so I swapped out that deck for a new Fournier deck. And finishing the night with one KEM deck and one Fournier deck, I realized that I don’t care for Fournier’s smaller jumbo pips or their security red ink. These are beautiful cards and not really available here in America, but my eyes don't love them. So away they go.
Two setups - one still sealed. The other, both decks were opened and shuffled, but only the blue deck was played, and only for a couple of hours.
$60 shipped CONUS
B7CCA617-1EDA-463D-861C-BF8D0B3A63CD.jpeg

8DD29915-2287-4BB5-B744-FFAC9F8B0531.jpeg

F2A704CD-5236-4043-B29A-E64ECC2B30BE.jpeg

Last edited:
I love these cards. You can buy them without hesitation.
Personally, I like the jumbo index size. There are also models where the red ink is different.

40987424-ED7D-4F01-8140-33E9E7DF7522.jpeg

GLWS

Now that @upNdown has a buyer and a backup, hopefully this doesn’t count as threadcrapping, but I just found this item last night from the same Lithuanian eBay seller that I assume he bought these from, but on Etsy instead for cheaper:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1150869283/fournier-n-2826-bridge-size-playing

The Etsy pricing is $3 less than eBay $29.81, and free shipping. There is tax (so for me in L.A. it’s almost $33) and ETA is 5/31 to 7/1 (though I believe OP has said it doesn’t usually take months, more in the 3-4 week range).

So OP’s pricing is fair and the buyer will get the setups much sooner. But since it’s already taken, I wanted to mention this for others who missed out and want to try these cards. Again hope it’s okay with @upNdown.

Now that @upNdown has a buyer and a backup, hopefully this doesn’t count as threadcrapping, but I just found this item last night from the same Lithuanian eBay seller that I assume he bought these from, but on Etsy instead for cheaper:

The Etsy pricing is $3 less than eBay $29.81, and free shipping. There is tax (so for me in L.A. it’s almost $33) and ETA is 5/31 to 7/1 (though I believe OP has said it doesn’t usually take months, more in the 3-4 week range).

So OP’s pricing is fair and the buyer will get the setups much sooner. But since it’s already taken, I wanted to mention this for others who missed out and want to try these cards. Again hope it’s okay with @upNdown.

Similarly, I stand by my backup and will take these.

But I have the intention of contacting this person and seeing what they would charge for a larger shipment of these. Maybe like 40-100 setups to the US. Where they save on the seller fees off the platform, shipping price efficiency, etc. and seeing what we could get the price down to if we (I) reship.

Similarly, I stand by my backup and will take these.

But I have the intention of contacting this person and seeing what they would charge for a larger shipment of these. Maybe like 40-100 setups to the US. Where they save on the seller fees off the platform, shipping price efficiency, etc. and seeing what we could get the price down to if we (I) reship.
In for a couple of setups, if you are successful and are willing to sell.

Don't know about his shipping prices to US...but Naipes has best pricing on these

link

So if you mini-GB these...the Naipes option should be way cheaper imho

Don't know about his shipping prices to US...but Naipes has best pricing on these

link

Their pricing is great, but there doesn’t seem to be an easy option for U.S. shipping. I may have to call them.

link

These are my favourite cards.
I also bought them at Naipes. Very good seller, never had a single issue with them. I think @Coyote also buys his Fournier there.

I messaged the eBay sellers (two seller ID but they are form the same Lithuanian town so it’s probably the same person). But the idea was to get away from eBay to avoid fees and get the costs down. but there doesn’t appear to be any Lithuanian sites with these cards so I can’t find them direct. We will see what they can offer me.

There is another European site with setups much cheaper but the US shipping makes the price more than the eBay Lithuanian deal. I emailed them for a price with shipping on their entire stock. I will see what they say.

I messaged the eBay sellers (two seller ID but they are form the same Lithuanian town so it’s probably the same person). But the idea was to get away from eBay to avoid fees and get the costs down. but there doesn’t appear to be any Lithuanian sites with these cards so I can’t find them direct. We will see what they can offer me.

There is another European site with setups much cheaper but the US shipping makes the price more than the eBay Lithuanian deal. I emailed them for a price with shipping on their entire stock. I will see what they say.

If you are in Europe it seems like these are a steal so if you are interested and they turn me down or give me a bad offer I can PM you the details.

The Naipes Zaca store @Thomacetti linked to has amazing prices. Is that the store that you contacted?

Does anyone know if they have a store front in Madrid? I have a friend going to Spain next month, and he might be going to Madrid. If so I may trouble him to pick up a setup or two for me...

The Naipes Zaca store @Thomacetti linked to has amazing prices. Is that the store that you contacted?

Does anyone know if they have a store front in Madrid? I have a friend going to Spain next month, and he might be going to Madrid. If so I may trouble him to pick up a setup or two for me...

Oh yeah it is haha. I didn’t even see his post. I emailed them for a price on their entire stock shipped to the US.

sorry to keep derailing but also interested for the same reason.

Oh I actually had the eBay sellers website bookmarked. So I shot them a direct email. There should be a better chance of getting a deal off of eBay.

I believe one of these setups came from the Lithuania seller, and one actually came from Alaska, a couple of years ago. But I priced them based on the only available seller I saw - $34 from Lithuania or whatever.
$60 - 8.25 for a small flat rate box means I’m getting $52ish for them, and the buyer is getting them this week. Seems fair to me.
But I’m all for people sharing Fournier deals - they’ve always been one of my favorite cards. But I just had a moment where I realized that my eyes didn’t love them, so I’m moving them along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom