Wanted FOUR. Yes, just FOUR, Empress 1k primaries (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teach42

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Thanks to today's shipment from @Mac128k, I am now just SIX FIVE chips away from completing a rack of Empress 1k primaries, and my Empress collection!

Offering $90 plus shipping, or send me your asking price.

Anybody able to take me across the finish line???

IMG_2931.jpg

Last edited:
Who's holding??? I'll buy singles, a quarter barrel, or ideally SIX!

I feel your pain and I wish you good luck. I need just five or six as well, but must be mint. I will stand down until you finish your rack. In the meantime, Ill give you the bump(s).

If you can find non-mint, I'd be happy to work out a swap there! I love mint, but would rather completely the rack than hold out for it!

Final countdown. Who's going to fill up my rack??? Only need 5 more!

I might have what you need. Will someone be willing receiving the chips and ventilating them between every buyer in the US if needed?

Not sure exactly what you mean, but if you're worried about safety, yes I can absolutely sterilize and ventilate as needed.

I was thinking of sending the chips to one of you that would ventilate them to avoid adding overseas shipping costs. Unfortunately I cannot find the chips. I am almost certain I had two barrels of these on hand. I moved to my new home a while ago and since then a portion of my collection is missing. I will keep searching and if I find them will come back to you.

I was thinking of sending the chips to one of you that would ventilate them to avoid adding overseas shipping costs. Unfortunately I cannot find the chips. I am almost certain I had two barrels of these on hand. I moved to my new home a while ago and since then a portion of my collection is missing. I will keep searching and if I find them will come back to you.
I appreciate the thought! And hope you find them!! That would be fantastic!

Deepest apologies to all, I réalisé I sold all that I had to teach42, a little while ago.
I guess my brain is decaying at an early age ...

Deepest apologies to all, I réalisé I sold all that I had to teach42, a little while ago.
I guess my brain is decaying at an early age ...
LOL, I remember that stack. Unfortunately that wasn't sold to me, as much as I wanted them. Someone else beat me to it! Still, I appreciate the thought and effort!

Of all the chips I never kept, I should have kept these I guess longer.
I bought one rack from the sight unseen sale, then I think I just didnt like them
or something, then just sold the rack like an idiot. I think it auctioned for $110
back in 2012. I think the 1K and 500 alone I had would bring 5x that now XD

Well maybe not that much but something better :p

I never even remember owning these till I was digging through pics and found that and
searched my email... epic fail XD

View media item 19003

That's wild! I hadn't heard about the sight unseen sale. Just had to trust that Jim isn't the kind of guy that would hose you?

Most stuff people were happy with. You got the number of what chip you ordered but no cherry picking.
And I think he would let you return anything too. I don't think people were every very disappointed and it all sold out fast usually.
He did ALOT of sight unseen sales and they were all very popular. Looking at prices now that rack would be at least $500
Not sure what the 100s go for but that rack of 1000 is NICE.

Landed one more. Down to just FOUR to complete the rack!

Bumping up my offer to a ridiculous $20 per chip in an effort to finally close this out on Father's Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom