Wanted Four Queens 25c; $5 — Any quantity (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaT8ter

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Ok, ladies and gents. With the great IOC search complete, it's time to shift focus. I'm looking for THC Four Queens 25c and $5 (see the pics below). I'm interested in any quantity, singles to racks. I'm flexible on condition.

AAA.jpg
AAA2.jpg

Show Me What You Got.gif

Last edited:
Here’s your periodic reminder that I’m looking for these. I also have it on good authority that if you have extras and don’t sell them to me, Poker Chip Claus will be leaving dice chips in your stocking this year. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Too bad you weren't looking sooner, I just stayed at the 4 Queens a couple of months ago for a 4 day bachelor party.

Those have been out of circulation for 20 - 21 years now... they use all house molds and have for years now.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, didn't play much there are all, one late night of Blackjack and I can't remember the chips. Broke even that night. Good to know.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, didn't play much there are all, one late night of Blackjack and I can't remember the chips. Broke even that night. Good to know.
They are beautiful chips and many have spent a ton of time building playable racks, atleast of the $1s, no idea if anyone ever built a rack of $5s, unfortunately most of the pictures I have seen are of bike tires while there are still decent $1s to be found. Definitely an uphill battle building a set of these, definitely not for the "weekend chipper" this likely will take years, but also how you gain the respect of veteran chippers that have been at the "1 chip at a time, building a rack" game for years! Unfortunately like many are finding now, even the singles are completely drying up! Even the outrageously over priced singles have been disappearing and what used to have atleast a single every couple of weeks now becomes maybe a single every 3 months with 20 - 30 bids taking them to quadruple or more of what going rate has been. Whole different world we live in now, even since our step into the hobby less than 3 years ago. It has almost taken all the fun out of rack building, those that are still at it definitely are earning their stripes!

Good Luck @BamaT8ter don't give up on the dream!

Brighten the day of a man suffering from Covid and sell him some of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom