Wanted Four Colour Poker Cards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterPoker

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone,

I’m thinking of ordering a four colour deck of cards (any brand really) but thought I should check here to see if anyone has any they’re looking to get rid of.

Preference would be given to those located in Canada due to shipping costs, but I’m willing to consider anywhere

Let me know if you could help,

Thanks!

I bought some Copag 4 colour poker size setups on eBay (from our favourite Lithuanian) as a present for a friend. Reasonable cost with shipping to Canada.
I've ordered decks from Shop4Top in Lithuania many times and they have come through every time. I was worried with my very first order since it is overseas, but there has never been an issue.

Hey everyone,

I’m thinking of ordering a four colour deck of cards (any brand really) but thought I should check here to see if anyone has any they’re looking to get rid of.

Preference would be given to those located in Canada due to shipping costs, but I’m willing to consider anywhere

Let me know if you could help,

Thanks!
I just ordered four set ups each from. Faded Spade and Desgn or however the hell you spell it. I am in Ottawa. PM me and as soon as they get here I can help you out at my cost.

Jody

Here is faded spade

Attachments

• 20220114_110908.jpg
    20220114_110908.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 72
I had Desjgn, but a friend wanted to buy them off me. I liked them as well, I think prefer the card stock of the Desjgn.

I had Desjgn, but a friend wanted to buy them off me. I liked them as well, I think prefer the card stock of the Desjgn.
I’m yet to try any cards from either. If you remember, which cards would you say were easier to handle/shuffle? I think that’s my primary concern aside from looks

I don't hand shuffle much, I do purchase both poker and bridge, if I have to hand shuffle, I prefer bridge.
I'm not sure Faded spade has bridge? for handle shuffling I don't like the texture on the faded spade, but I also don't have a bridge faded spade deck to validate with.

I typically buy bridge Desjgn, I think I've had a poker size deck, but I don't recall. I like the color of the backs and the bleeds a bit better on Desjgn as well.

Hand shuffling bridge jumbo all day.

I don't hand shuffle much, I do purchase both poker and bridge, if I have to hand shuffle, I prefer bridge.
I'm not sure Faded spade has bridge? for handle shuffling I don't like the texture on the faded spade, but I also don't have a bridge faded spade deck to validate with.

I typically buy bridge Desjgn, I think I've had a poker size deck, but I don't recall. I like the color of the backs and the bleeds a bit better on Desjgn as well.

Hand shuffling bridge jumbo all day.
Thanks for this, should help when it comes time to buy a deck of one or the other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom