Four become five! (1 Viewer)

Davism72

Flush
Reaction score
Our third and final child was born on Tuesday. Lillian Grace Davis, Lilly for short, Lilly Dragon according to my son. She fucking rules.

Congrats, man. Glad to hear the process went well.

BTW, I remember when I was 7 and my mom came home from the hospital after my younger brother was born. My mom told me there were issues, and she had to have a surgery, so this was the last little brother... 14 months later my youngest brother was born...

We said #2 was our final child. Four years later, guess who shows up? :eek:

Congrats!!!

Thanks, everyone! We’re so happy.

Congratulations!

(... and "famous last words" on the "final"!)
Congrats, man. Glad to hear the process went well.

BTW, I remember when I was 7 and my mom came home from the hospital after my younger brother was born. My mom told me there were issues, and she had to have a surgery, so this was the last little brother... 14 months later my youngest brother was born...
We said #2 was our final child. Four years later, guess who shows up? :eek:

Congrats!!!
You guys crack me up. This one is already our surprise, so I don’t think we’ll do the unplanned thing twice. We told everyone my wife was pregnant at our daughter’s first birthday party.

But who the hell knows? I feel pretty done right now, but I love being a dad. Maybe another one will happen after all.

Congratulations! What a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl.

But who the hell knows? I feel pretty done right now, but I love being a dad. Maybe another one will happen after all.

How many times have PCF members told themselves "that's it, I have all I need, I'm done"..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom