Found myself new cards.... Modiano (1 Viewer)

surfik

Full House
Reaction score
I thought I will never buy Modiano, well maybe just Platinum, but found these
IMG_3753.jpg

I have seen those cheating cards come up many times when googling for specific cards. I suspect the companies that make the cheating cards can do it to any cards, and it's a post manufacture thing?

I have seen those cheating cards come up many times when googling for specific cards. I suspect the companies that make the cheating cards can do it to any cards, and it's a post manufacture thing?
I belive they modified existing decks. Can not imagine Modiano printing marked decks

Whoa. We're all going to have to have UV lights to make sure there are no shenanigans at our tables.

I belive they modified existing decks. Can not imagine Modiano printing marked decks
Right. My point was, I don't think it's likely the cards in the OP are marked cards just because of finding a marked card link on the internet that show them as marked.

They pretty much think marked cards are acceptable so I am pretty sure this fucking scumbag company would .
I saw cards marked with UV ink offered on Facebook and eBay, mostly Kem, by someone from India. But that was simpler marking.
You may also try to find on YouTube

I open a new deck or re-use a good quality one (multiple times) of my own for games I host. Maybe I should look into some UV Glasses lol..... Take the home field advantage to a whole new level.

1614023815658.png

Good to know these card decks exist in common availability. I will have to ensure I keep using my own decks so they are marked the way I like them, not to a kind guest who brings some decks with them....:D

I don't know if these are real, but ran across them. Most of the videos have turned comments off which is sus. And YouTube hides the thumbs down now (such a shame YouTube). Crazy how marked cards, RFID, and maybe invisible barcodes are used. Other videos have the camera in watches or other devices.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom