Forum greenhorn from Kentuckiana (1 Viewer)

PokerDogDoc

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Found this forum via Hobbyphilic’s YouTube videos, which in turn I had discovered when looking to upgrade my poker chip set.

I’ve skulked around a few times since then trying to take in the depth of knowledge here regarding all things poker chips.... which is a LOT!

Still trying to get up to speed with all the terminology and acronyms, but happy to be here.

Greetings from Kentuckiana... (that’s what we call the Southern Indians/Louisville, KY region).

-Clint, aka PokerDogDoc

COOL! Where?
I’m in Jeffersonville, IN.... I play with the LPT (Louisville Poker Tour) club, but avoiding the tables for now due to COVID.

Im in Jeff as well. I played a bunch of lpt at the start of last year. My hangout Match had it for a few months wasn’t really working out since they don’t serve food.

Welcome from Lexington. Always glad to see members not too far away from me.
Do you ever play at any of the LPT host venues?
I know they had some down there, at least before COVID hit.

Welcome to the forum! Find anything that catches your eye yet?
Yup, sure did!

Just before joining the forum I had just purchased a small set of the NexGen Pro 9 gram chips (no slug)... my first “real” set of chips... and have just negotiated a deal with a PCF member @Matt Michaels on some more of those to get my set up to “tourney ready” status!

Now, I just need COVID to let up so we can gather and play.... ♠️♥️♣️♦️

Do you ever play at any of the LPT host venues?
I know they had some down there, at least before COVID hit.

Yup, sure did!

Just before joining the forum I had just purchased a small set of the NexGen Pro 9 gram chips (no slug)... my first “real” set of chips... and have just negotiated a deal with a PCF member @Matt Michaels on some more of those to get my set up to “tourney ready” status!

Now, I just need COVID to let up so we can gather and play.... ♠️♥️♣️♦️
I haven’t yet. I’ll have to do it if we ever get back to having anything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom