Former Set: TR King Suicide King Club (1 Viewer)

RocAFella1

Royal Flush
Reaction score
There are many sets that I previously owned that I wish I still had. This is one of them: TR King Suicide King Club.

DSC03613.JPG
DSC03616.JPG
DSC03615.JPGDSC03630.JPGDSC03627.JPG
RIP Anthony Bourdain

Does someone here own this set now? I can't remember who I sold to.

Does someone here own this set now? I can't remember who I sold to.

I just finished oiling them tonight. Sure would love to add more Suicide Kings. They are my second favorite set, second only to my Nevada Lodge/Fitzgerald mixed set.

No way mel do you own these too lol. How many sneaky epic sets do you have hiding in that chip closet/house.

I just finished oiling them tonight. Sure would love to add more Suicide Kings. They are my second favorite set, second only to my Nevada Lodge/Fitzgerald mixed set.

Wow seriously? I thought I saw this set in the Gallery but maybe that was another set?

No way mel do you own these too lol. How many sneaky epic sets do you have hiding in that chip closet/house.

None. And I would love to add more and more and more of these. I have lots to trade, if anyone out there wants to swap great chips for great chips :)

None. And I would love to add more and more and more of these. I have lots to trade, if anyone out there wants to swap great chips for great chips :)
I didn’t realise you had them. They are one of my favourite trk sets.

My commiserations @RocAFella1 for you no longer owning these. We all know that horrible feeling of sellers regret.

I guess you can console yourself with those crazy racks of Gulfport $1s. In fact I take back my commiserations purely because you own those ;)

Last edited:
How many chips were ordered for this group buy? Wish I was around back then for this one

@RocAFella1 Your having sold these requires an "Uncle Scroodge to Donald Duck" rant :)
With this kind of stupid moves, I calculate that utter poverty and misery will visit you by 2027:p :LOL: :laugh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom