@fordpick92's Bday! Give a shout out! (2 Viewers)

Happy 28th Breezy! Hope you have a wonderful Birthday. Can’t wait till we can splash some pots again.
All the best to you. :)
11332038-85BC-48E7-BA7F-3952111AF35C.jpeg
650E7D77-483C-420C-B5E7-9014E47F33C6.jpeg

Happy 28th Breezy! Hope you have a wonderful Birthday. Can’t wait till we can splash some pots again.
All the best to you. :)View attachment 1010231View attachment 1010230
Well thank you for that amazing shot Matty... not sure I have ever seen this one, literally the ONLY time ever my stack was taller than @k9dr ! (I'm sure that was because he joined the table late! Lmao... and willing to bet I shipped that stack to him!)

Soo... is this a resonable size cake for two?
20221020_161836.jpg

Oreo ice cream delicousness.. I mean... asking for a friend! Lol

Also @Lil Tuna same place as the pic you posted of us together!
20221020_165807.jpg

Said she could pick anywhere and this amazing woman picks the joint that serves beer in a can and has the whole front end of the General Lee mounted on the wall
20221020_170127.jpg

Opposing wall has a Deers Ass mounted looking at you... just the Ass... real classy joint! Haha

Soo... is this a resonable size cake for two?
View attachment 1010241
Oreo ice cream delicousness.. I mean... asking for a friend! Lol

Also @Lil Tuna same place as the pic you posted of us together!
View attachment 1010252
Said she could pick anywhere and this amazing woman picks the joint that serves beer in a can and has the whole front end of the General Lee mounted on the wall
View attachment 1010256
Opposing wall has a Deers Ass mounted looking at you... just the Ass... real classy joint! Haha
Lmao listen you can take the girl out of the country but you can't take the country outta the girl I love this place! Sometimes it's nice not to have to get your own can outta the fridge

Happy birthday!

I remember when I first met you and Ben a few years back at @krafticus's meet up, and exchanged a few chips, I thought to myself, 'aw, it's neat seeing a couple both getting into chip collecting together'... little did I know how it would turn out for you, and how many posts you've made and chips collected over the years since!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom