For you ocd types (1 Viewer)

joker80

Flush
Reaction score
This is the pic a guy sent that is running a tourney for a reference during the game. I would lend him or sell him one of my cheaper tourney sets but I am away
99407232-9E14-48DB-A925-F69CE883BB3C.png

Yikes.

I actually wrote a spreadsheet program that coverts buy-in dollars to chips and back out again for payoffs so you can use pretty much any buy-in amount and chip amount that you want.

Yikes.

I actually wrote a spreadsheet program that coverts buy-in dollars to chips and back out again for payoffs so you can use pretty much any buy-in amount and chip amount that you want.
You need a computer and a spreadsheet to handle multiplying and dividing by a single constant?

Oh. *South* Jersey...

:cool

I ran a few tournaments with these Nexgens where I had a piece of paper and 1 chip each colour taped to it with denominations written beside. It was posted near the table. I think white was 25, red 100, blue 500, black 1000 and yellow 5k...purple was added mich later. The same chips would be reused for cash and white $1, red $5, blue $10 I dont remember playing any higher denoms than that.

I agree though mixed chips of various denoms would be rather ugly, at least they seem to be the same colourzepLnSv - Imgur.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom