For those with foldable poker tables, how do you protect the playing surface? (1 Viewer)

legonick

Straight
Reaction score
For those with foldable leg poker tables, how do you protect the playing surface?

Would a Twin XL fitted bed sheet work on an 85" x 45" poker table? Did you buy a fancy poker table cover? Are you just "risking it"?

Thank you for your time! :)

I have a similar product to the covers above. I also used kickstands on my table for when it's folded up and leaning in a corner.

1602678812102.png

1602678824492.png

Do you guys have 84" tables or 96" tables? How do you think it'd work on a smaller 84"/85" table?
My table is 92"x44" and it fits great. I would think that it would fit a smaller table just fine. The drawstring really does a great job of closing in under the table to make the cover fit right.

I'm late to the party, I know..... Is that 3/4" ? Do you take these off while playing, then place them to store the tables? VERY good idea.
Thanks
Yes, I believe the stands are 3/4". No, they do not come off the table. They are permanently attached, but I've never had an issue of anyone even noticing them when we are playing. I actually have a dining room table top for my poker table now, so I don't use the kickstands anymore as I just leave it out all the time. Was planning on taking them off at some point, but basically forgot they were even there.

Gee, I can't believe I completely missed this thread for a year and a half.

I've protected the playing surface on my folding poker table by folding the top so that the felt is inward, rather than on the outside. Works fine...

Do poker tables need protection?
I just vacuum my SSC and wipe down the vinyl once a month and call it good. Think it needs to be covered?

I have a similar product to the covers above. I also used kickstands on my table for when it's folded up and leaning in a corner.
I can't take credit. I got it from @T_Chan
Edit - I thought that when you said that you got it from Tony, you meant the idea, not the table. I have some questions about how to build them, but I'll go directly to the source.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom