For the kid.. (1 Viewer)

Statesvegas

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Had a bunch of the Roman molds in a drawer begging me to do a relabel. My 14 year old has been playing with my group for about a year, and is quite proficient. He rarely loses money, and often is top two when it comes time to cash out. I decided it was time to get him his own set of chips.

Not only is he proficient at the poker table, but also on the pool table. Either I am doing fatherhood very wrong or very right. Jury is still out. Either way, he is going to appreciate these in the manner they deserve to be appreciated.

I designed the label to incorporate the billiards alongside the poker theme. Nothing fancy, but I am very pleased with the labels from @Gear.

6CDD3D74-1A9B-433A-8307-7070AA313B02.jpeg

Congratulations Charles! He is definitely going to cherish these brother!

I still think my "custom inlay design" for these would have been a hit with his friends, but I understand Mama really wouldn't have me down for a game if you would have gone with that one! Lmao

Nice Set, I cant help but wonder that the set need a 5c denomination if he want to play poker with his friends.

Not many 14 yo can play 25c/50c or 50c/$1 stake

Last edited:
Nice Set, I cant help but wonder that the set need a 5c denomination if he want to play poker with his friends.

Not many 14 yo can play 25c/50c or 50c/$1 stake
I have been thinking about this post quite a bit, and have come to the conclusion that if he is ever going to be able to start playing with friends his own age rather than me and my group I will need to make accommodations for the reduced disposable income that they will have. He started out dealing for tips with my group, and saved enough to have a bankroll he has done pretty well with. Not all 14 year old's have that luxury.

Who has a rack of roman mold chips I can use as 5c chips for this set?

He started out dealing for tips with my group, and saved enough to have a bankroll he has done pretty well with. Not all 14 year old's have that luxury.

First thing I thought was "what 14 year old is playing with $100 chips!?" . :LOL: :laugh:

... Either I am doing fatherhood very wrong or very right. Jury is still out...

I think your knocking the Dad thing out of the park

Without a doubt winning as a dad!

The labels are so tight and legible. The colors and design ooze old rock posters that surely would have been plastered on the walls of a billiards club back in the day too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom