Vendor Sale PLASTIC POKER CUT CARDS (2 Viewers)

How am I just now seeing this thread!!! These are so cool!

So question, do you produce these yourself, or have them printed for you in big batches? I was wondering if it would be possible to get cut cards made using my own personal artwork in a fairly small batch? Say a dozen bridge size and a dozen poker size? If that is too few, then how many would be the minimum?

How am I just now seeing this thread!!! These are so cool!

So question, do you produce these yourself, or have them printed for you in big batches? I was wondering if it would be possible to get cut cards made using my own personal artwork in a fairly small batch? Say a dozen bridge size and a dozen poker size? If that is too few, then how many would be the minimum?
@MatB was running Cut Card Group buys before. He ran 7 of them so far. But he might be done running GBs for Cut Cards. MOQ is 30 of each type. @PokerChipsDesign can also make cut cards. I don't think there is a MOQ, but Alan Pierre is in France. I've bought a lot of DB's of AP and he is a trusted vendor on here.

NEW PRICING FORMAT (PCF Cards are still $1.99 with no price break and don't count towards the price break)
1 to 10 cut cards are $2.29 each plus shipping.
11 to 20 are $2.09 plus shipping.
21 to 30 are $1.89 plus shipping.
31+ are $1.69 plus shipping.

Are Desjgn and Formal cut cards also available for sale individually for this pricing format? Or must they only be purchased in packs of 10?

Do you also make custom designs? Or only the ones listed?

Thanks in advance!

Mr_Y3RAC

What will be the postage be if you just shipped international in an envelope?

How many Cut Cards can you fitted in an envelope?

Thanks
I've never shipped an international envelope. In the US it's 6. Its something I'll take a look at in the future.

I do not know if you have still available the cut cards… I sent a PM, but I just realize I might be a month late

Just now checking messages. Not late. Still have everything.

@LeLe It looks like I can purchase international forever stamps that hold 1 oz. I'll check it out next time I'm at the teller in the post office. Not sure when that will be as I normally use my own labels with the drop boxes. So not currently available but will keep you posted.

New colors coming in October!

new designs.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom