• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine FOC chips on FB marketplace in Pueblo CO (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
So I took a family trip to Pueblo and came back with these:

IMG_20201018_201034709.jpg

My wife was really excited to interrupt our trip to go meet a stranger in a parking lot to buy poker chips. :LOL: :laugh:

There was a thread about these before, but it seems to have dropped off. Somebody in that thread was really interested in them and was going to drive up from ABQ to buy them, but the seller was a flake and it didn't work out. I can't remember who it was. If you see this and you still want them, send me a PM!

Doubt you will see any tags. They sure would go good with this set. Hopefully they end up together.

Attachments

• 9EBA04CB-FF6D-49E1-AA02-CC840BBC4A4F.jpeg
    9EBA04CB-FF6D-49E1-AA02-CC840BBC4A4F.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I have a backup already who is interested in the set. I was just hoping to find the person from the other thread because IIRC they were new to forum and really excited to get these as their first set before it fell apart. I thought it would be cool if it worked out for them in the end.

If I remember correctly he was the end part of a long list of PCFers. I spoke to that Texas guy for weeks before anyone saw them here. To each his own. I’d like to buy these or sell mine to who ever does.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom