FNG From Texas, checking in (2 Viewers)

BrockHammerlseyMD

Reaction score
Hi y'all,

One day a few months back the good idea fairy dropped by my place for a visit, suggesting I look into a custom chip set. After wading through a few gimmicky plastic set retailers on Google (as well as some of the "respected" ones), I found this place. After lurking around here for awhile, needless to say I'm now hooked. I finally decided to join the party since I have something I feel like is worth contributing: a couple custom set designs & inlays that I'll be posting shortly in the appropriate forum shortly.

Glad to be here y'all!

Hi y'all,

One day a few months back the good idea fairy dropped by my place for a visit, suggesting I look into a custom chip set. After wading through a few gimmicky plastic set retailers on Google (as well as some of the "respected" ones), I found this place. After lurking around here for awhile, needless to say I'm now hooked. I finally decided to join the party since I have something I feel like is worth contributing: a couple custom set designs & inlays that I'll be posting shortly in the appropriate forum shortly.

Glad to be here y'all!

Custom chip sets, and semi-custom chip sets are FUN. :)

After lurking around here for awhile, needless to say I'm now hooked. I finally decided to join the party since I have something I feel like is worth contributing: a couple custom set designs & inlays that I'll be posting shortly in the appropriate forum shortly.

Sweet, looking forward to seeing your designs.

Oh, and love the subject line of this thread ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom