Cancelled FLV Racks/Set (Prices Reduced yet Again) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FLV $1K photos added, $600/rack.

One of my favorites ever! I need 3 barrels. Not sure if you are willing to split a rack right now so I understand if it doesn't swing my way.

You have time too, currently waiting on a new debit card in the mail any day now.

Do you know the weight of the chips in the mixed $100/$500 rack? I'm assuming these fantasy chips are too new to be leaded, correct?

Really? I had heard otherwise, but that some were still pretty close in weight to leaded.

@Gorbash Could you pop a barrel or half barrel of each on a scale?
I've only heard of these being leaded, but I'm still relatively new around here so my knowledge is more limited than most people's knowledge.

One of my favorites ever! I need 3 barrels. Not sure if you are willing to split a rack right now so I understand if it doesn't swing my way.

You have time too, currently waiting on a new debit card in the mail any day now.
If someone is willing to buy the other 2 barrels then I'm happy to split, but I don't want to split racks without the rack being accounted for.

1 rack of $1K’s sold. If anyone is putting together a FLV set and is interested in most of the $5’s I have 180 $1’s that I can sell along with the $5’s.

1 rack of $1K’s sold. If anyone is putting together a FLV set and is interested in most of the $5’s I have 180 $1’s that I can sell along with the $5’s.
Correction: I have 80 $1’s and 100 NV (same chip as the $1)

DBC2D83C-C8D8-4365-9580-954FED1C4133.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom