Cancelled FLV Racks/Set (Prices Reduced yet Again) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking casually 400 FLV blue
if pssible
Are you casually looking for 400 Blue NV or Blue $1, or are both fine? I currently have 580 blue (480 $1's and 100 NV). 400 currently are in sets and 180 are potentially available now. Of the 400 currently in sets 200 are part of a permanent set so they will never be made available, but 200 are in a mixed set so they potentially could become available under the right circumstances.

The .50's and all the mixed blues would be helpful.
I have no problem with any being ND (in fact, I prefer).

The .50's and all the mixed blues would be helpful.
I have no problem with any being ND (in fact, I prefer).
The $5's need to sell first and anyone purchasing the $5's would have first crack at the blue's, but if the $5's sell without the blue's then I will sell the blue's with the fracs.

The $5's need to sell first and anyone purchasing the $5's would have first crack at the blue's, but if the $5's sell without the blue's then I will sell the blue's with the fracs.
No problem
If I didn't already have 400 5's I 'd consider those.

Bump because there’s currently a dearth of leaded THC racks available in the sales thread :)

I don’t think people understand the true value of these chips. These are leaded THCs! They feel and sound awesome, and look great as well. They are by far my favorite set to use, not only because the look and feel great, but also because it did not break the bank to acquire them. These are relatively inexpensive as compared to their leaded siblings. Those that are looking for leaded chips to put in play should be all over these. Just sayin……
72518C86-3485-4EFD-8355-516B71694297.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom