Wanted FLV $1 - 2 Racks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rieguy

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Edit - Definitely still looking, but I am just going to lock this one and merge it into my trade thread. Thanks for the help!

Looking for ~2 racks of FLV (Fabulous Las Vegas) $1s to use in a custom set. These would fit perfectly in the prospective line-up and have been a desired chip for me for some time in general.

Great condition or better is preferred; non-denominational or murdered is fine as well. Can do cash, trade (LINK), or a combination of both. Willing to honor whatever conditions you want put on the transaction (ROFR/anonymity/etc).

I appreciate any help and feel free to PM. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hope you find some, they're amazing in person!

Thank you! I have always loved the whole FLV lineup and even the funky yellow inlay, so I am happy to see you keep the whole set in tact. I have gone through so many different blue options for my potential set and cannot imagine any other chip taking its spot. It would be perfect.

Thank you! I have always loved the whole FLV lineup and even the funky yellow inlay, so I am happy to see you keep the whole set in tact. I have gone through so many different blue options for my potential set and cannot imagine any other chip taking its spot. It would be perfect.
The blues are certainly the highlight of the FLV line-up, and I'm also happy to save a complete set from the murderous hands of fellow chippers out there! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I've always really liked the FLVs and find the yellow inlay to be uniquely great! They're the first set of leaded Paulsons I've bought, and I'm pretty excited about getting them into play.

The blues are certainly the highlight of the FLV line-up, and I'm also happy to save a complete set from the murderous hands of fellow chippers out there! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I've always really liked the FLVs and find the yellow inlay to be uniquely great! They're the first set of leaded Paulsons I've bought, and I'm pretty excited about getting them into play.

$1s, $5s, and $500s are my personal highlights. It is what made me dead-set on the canceled Hinkley $5s for a re-label set.

The FLV $500s were actually my first leaded chips as well, which changed the game for me. I think I sent you a pic of those when you posted the wanted ad for pics for the dealer button. Enjoy and looking forward to seeing them in play!

Do you have pictures? Or do you care? I don’t have interest in FLV chips so I don’t know exactly what they look like. But I SEE thousands of chips a day browsing stuff and I might recognize these if I knew what they look like.

but it’s also ok if all the effort you want to put into this is a few short sentences and the 50 bumps we have to endure.

The quality of what you get is usually proportional so to the effort you put into getting it.

Do you have pictures? Or do you care? I don’t have interest in FLV chips so I don’t know exactly what they look like. But I SEE thousands of chips a day browsing stuff and I might recognize these if I knew what they look like.

but it’s also ok if all the effort you want to put into this is a few short sentences and the 50 bumps we have to endure.

The quality of what you get is usually proportional so to the effort you put into getting it.

So like everything around PCF, it looks like the veterans are pretty split on how to do wanted ads. I have been cautioned before from others to actually not provide pictures or put too much detail into my ads for various reasons which appeared valid and I personally experienced, such as people buying out all of those chips where possible and jacking the price way up, among other reasons. Not to mention, if you have them, you know what they are. That could be a sad reality of the point we have gotten to around here, but I definitely listen to people such as yourself that know the ropes. My early ads certainly included both pictures and my intentions with the set I was planning for them, until I experienced a bit of the aforementioned. I have also seen plenty of veteran members (some which unfortunately no longer come around) bump for months on end to the tune of 3+ pages, so I think y'all will be okay in that regard, but trust me, I would prefer to just throw up the ad once and be done with it asap.

Stolen pic (not sure from who) of them:

1616683039954.png

Sorry for the book, but I figured I would explain my reasoning. Thanks for sharing your thoughts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom