Found FLV 1K, CDM 5, or equivalent (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Going to open this back up.

I'm looking for two barrels of these chips pictured below to complete my CDI set.. Doesn't matter if they're FLV, CDM 5, or whatever label, these will be inlay replaced as CDI 1K's in my set. Name your price, but for now, I'll offer $6/chip. Looking for excellent plus condition.

2A9FF204-F0ED-4EFF-B0D7-809E92882792.jpeg

Photo credit to @AllHoosier

Thanks for looking!

Thanks for the tag… I do have a rack of CDMs with the same spot pattern, and a rack of Appletons, same pattern. The colors of each appear to be the same as what you have, though I find verrrry slight differences among batches of all these chips:

3FB94205-3A7A-498D-9C44-9126E5E41C9F.jpeg

I believe there are also matching Gardena $10s.

What I’d like is to have two racks of the same type of chip, so that I don’t get tilted microanalyzing these slight variations.

I’d be happy to sell, buy and trade to achieve that and also help others complete their mustard-y racks. These are hard to come by.

Reactions: DRG
Thanks for the tag… I do have a rack of CDMs with the same spot pattern, and a rack of Appletons, same pattern. The colors of each appear to be the same as what you have, though I find verrrry slight differences among batches of all these chips:

View attachment 969470

I believe there are also matching Gardena $10s.

What I’d like is to have two racks of the same type of chip, so that I don’t get tilted microanalyzing these slight variations.

I’d be happy to sell, buy and trade to achieve that and also help others complete their mustard-y racks. These are hard to come by.

Alternately, I would consider giving up my racks if I could find 200-300 of another spotted THC in excellent condition to relabel as $25s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom