Florida Winter (1 Viewer)

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Having a nice fire tonight and a pot of chili to warm the Florida winter :LOL: :laugh:

CF267A8D-B12E-4702-94AA-AED3CE89D109.jpeg

AF0FBCFA-B18D-46D1-92F2-C97B06C66311.jpeg

55D6DC21-AE62-4B76-AE1B-F27FB0378080.png

lol, sub-70 degree temperatures, brrr....

Goodness this is my life. :confused: Don’t forget your glove when it hits mid 50s!

Nice looking chili! Yeah it's been quite the adjustment for my family since we moved a little further north. It got cold for the first time so I opened the box labeled "winter clothes." They were just long sleeve t-shirts and a few light jackets. Needless to say we had to do a little shopping!

lol, sub-70 degree temperatures, brrr....

Hey, I voluntarily put on long pants last night to go to dinner -- first time in six years. That is definitely hardship. :eek:

But tennis was fine at 8:30 this morning, it did get up to 82 in our lanai today, and the pool was still really comfortable at 90, sooo........

If Canada annexes a Caribbean island while T.Rump is in office, we'll be happy to move there. Until then this will have to do.

I used to give my cousins flak for complaining about the "cold" weather they have in Southern Florida when it's in the 60s or 50s. Then I spent some time in the Middle East in the height of summer when it was 120+ everyday. When it got down to the 80s during their winter it felt cold and I had to wear my fleece.

Now I understand where they're coming from.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom