Florida Themed Relabel. Looking for feedback! (1 Viewer)

Here’s where I am at right now on this. Just saving some so I can get the 5’s. I’m very happy with the way this is coming along though!
C0598F28-F163-4E93-97CF-4BD45E695805.jpeg

Last edited:
With this set nearing completion I’m considering using a different $100 in this set to use a 43mm chip for the highest denom and I think the spots flow better than it did before. My only concern is that all of the other chips have bright colors except the 5¢ and I feel like the metallic silver spot might detract from the set. Thoughts?
1638124181588.jpeg
1638124151466.jpeg

Ummm, no offense, Bill, but after your players see those girly $25s, the $100s won't matter at all. :cool

Dunno, looks too dark compared to the others.
Is there a 43mm Grey base chip that can be used?
So I don't really want to use a gray chip for the $100. I have seen it done before and thought it was just meh. I do agree that the colors on the Aurora chip is a little dark for the set. The other ones I've found are all NAGB chips, but they are either a monotone bear claw or 8v. The only option I really think would work well is either the Chicken Coop $100 (expensive) or the SB T100.

Ummm, no offense, Bill, but after your players see those girly $25s, the $100s won't matter at all. :cool
Haha my players aren't the ones buying them so I'm not really concerned if they think the $25's are girly.

Any way we can get cleetus McFarland and a turbo'ed 427 on there somehow? ;) That's my favorite part about Florida. :)

These look great, absolutely love the colors you have going. I'm torn, I love the original hundo but if you are after the 43mm big chip I do understand. And yeah, it might be a little dark compared to the others and the silver is a little different..... BUT, once you get the inlay on there it might lighten up the over all feel of the whole chip. And you might be able to use the darkness and different spot feel to your advantage. I mean it's the big chip, so it stands out in size and looks.

I am a fan of the original for sure, but I also don't have any 43mm that I use in my sets so I may just be blind to how awesome they are. If you go with the big one I think it could work very well for what it is.

Well while I’ve been waiting for my chips to return from being murdered I have decided that my set needs either a 43mm or 48mm $20 chip. So I’ve narrowed it down to 2 contenders which are the AS $20 OR RPC 48mm 1k. Both are 8v and both have great colors which would you pick???

RPC on far right:
1655815841373.jpeg

Picture is from @jr8719 (not the Chipguide)

AS $20
1655815906727.jpeg

Picture from @Undream (not the Chipguide)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom