Florida Man (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hey all,
Just introducing myself per the site suggestion! I'm a software engineer that has moved around the Southeast a bit. I've always been a gamer of some sort. I've also been a collector of gaming implements: dice, poker chips (obviously). I was getting pretty serious about poker before the financial crisis kind of killed the scene. I'm trying to get back into it, but all the new strategy is intimidating. I've been building a set of majestics over a few months. I just got really luck with the JACK sale and scored a decent set.

Hello!
Jason

Welcome to the site Jason!

I'm in Odessa (bordering the north of Tampa) and we have multiple other members in Florida (Orlando and Sarasota area primarily I believe)

Welcome! I just joined recently and one thing I learned is that if you talk about the chips you're buying in your intro post you absolutely MUST post pictures! Let's see those chips!

Welcome Florida Man !
Where in Florida are you?

You aren't one of these winners are you?

Welcome to PCF! Nice way to start on here with a big score of Jacks!
Yeah, I can't believe how lucky I got on that! I just caught the email in my inbox and happened to check it out. Crazy how awesome of a chip set this was! I know this has some long time members, shaking their heads...sorry...

Welcome! I just joined recently and one thing I learned is that if you talk about the chips you're buying in your intro post you absolutely MUST post pictures! Let's see those chips!
I'll definitely be getting those up soon! Delivery scheduled for Friday!

That's me! I'm in Melbourne, on the East coast, not far from Orlando

So you work for Harris then:)
I know the area well. I lived in Melbourne in 2015 and from 1995 to 2000 (when I worked for Harris).
Do you play at Club52? I used to go there once or twice a week and still get down there every now an then.
I've been spending half my time over in Cocoa Beach.

That's me! I'm in Melbourne, on the East coast, not far from Orlando
Most of the Florida PCF community is on the west coast, but there are a couple of us over here.

Let me know if you're up for a little small stakes degeneracy. I host a monthly .25/.50 game in the UCF area, and I'm hoping to finish the Jack set Sunday and get it in play next month after S@P.

So you work for Harris then:)
I know the area well. I lived in Melbourne in 2015 and from 1995 to 2000 (when I worked for Harris).
Do you play at Club52? I used to go there once or twice a week and still get down there every now an then.
I've been spending half my time over in Cocoa Beach.

I played there a long time ago, when they first opened. I haven't been recently, but I've been meaning to check it out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom