Flamingo Label on a Bud Jones roulette chip (1 Viewer)

Chipnut

Flush
Reaction score
Looking for some help. Anyone tech savy enough to show me what a Flamingo label would look like on a Bud Jones roulette chip?

1610730662135.png

@Josh Kifer - the HSIs aren't millable, right? b/c they have a label? Milling is only for the HS roulettes, right?
Everything is millable, but RHCs are hard because of label size. But they also have the advantage that you can overlabel them easy enough without any milling.

Roulettes are fantastic to Mill tho, and allow for a 1 inch inlay. Hidden gem IMO if you don't mind the mold

The Bud Jones Roulettes make a great set for the price. They are a little slick, but to do an entire custom set for 55-60 cents a chip and not have hours of murdering, they are worth it. Once you get how to clear them, they take literal seconds to do each chip. Super easy!

I’ll echo @Josh Kifer remarks about the Bud Jones roulettes. As someone that in general doesn’t like plastic chips I thought these felt great, especially for the price
They are light, but they stack well and really have the feel of a custom set. If you know what your getting, you'll be extremely happy.

The Bud Jones Roulettes make a great set for the price. They are a little slick, but to do an entire custom set for 55-60 cents a chip and not have hours of murdering, they are worth it. Once you get how to clear them, they take literal seconds to do each chip. Super easy!
The BJ chips looks like an amazing value; but they're not millable b/c they are hard ceramics? Only good for slicing/dicing the label off?

The BJ chips looks like an amazing value; but they're not millable b/c they are hard ceramics? Only good for slicing/dicing the label off?
You wouldn't need to mill them. The labels are a multi layer bubble sticker. They pop right off. The space left is plenty to toss in a gear label.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom