Wanted Fitzgeralds (THC) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenghisKhan

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Looking for spotted Fitzgeralds $1/$5/$25 any version. May consider more quarters as well.

PRIORITY IS $5s

$1s I could use a few barrels.
$25 a few singles (or barrels)

Thanks for looking. PM me if you have any in quantity. ;) :nailbite:

Untitled 1 (2).png

Last edited:
Hi all,
I'm wondering what is available out there when it comes to THC Fitzgeralds cash denoms $1 through $25...

I have some $1, $5, $25 singles.
Wondering if there is more available, enough to fill a complete playable cash set.

Any version not specifically these....
Thanks for looking. PM me if you have any in quantity. ;) :nailbite:
View attachment 527048

Some of my favorite classics. One of my favorite inlays too. So simple and classy.

I have a source who offered me a 600-count chipset, I passed on it, because the condition was tilting for me. The breakdown was:

150 x $0.25 (lime green)
200 x $1 (grey)
200 x $5 (Christmas version)
50 x $25 (dark green 3d14 b/w spots)

He was asking $4900 for it, which I thought was super high. If you’re interested, I can reach out and see if he still has it. They were in really bad shape tho.

Last edited:
I have a source who offered me a 600-count chipset, I passed on it, because the condition was tilting for me. The breakdown was:

150 x $0.25 (lime green)
200 x $1 (grey)
200 x $5 (Christmas version)
50 x $25 (dark green 3d14 b/w spots)

He was asking $4900 for it, which I thought was super high for that quality. If you’re interested, I can reach out and see if he still has it. They were in really bad shape tho.
That green is awesome
Still trying to find more
Not sure how you get to that number evar
9C1EDBC8-E74A-4F94-AAE9-5B4C15D3DCEB.jpeg

I have 78 of the weird greenies but there is some color variation and not all hot stamps are perfect. I am certainly interested in a sale or trade if these are even what you are looking for?
B1FAEB05-8BAA-4057-84B1-1E764E68CF24.jpeg

I have 78 of the weird greenies but there is some color variation and not all hot stamps are perfect. I am certainly interested in a sale or trade if these are even what you are looking for?
View attachment 594237

For quarters I already have the pink ones.
I recall someone looking for the green quarters you have though. Let me see if I can find who that was....

Heading to the post office today. Let me know if you want me to send this. I can ship in an envelope for $2

Just saw you were in Canada, Not sure what it would cost to mail..

I will send for $1 above my cost if interested.
I apologize but this is no longer available...☹

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom