For Sale Fitzgeralds 25¢ (gold), Empress Snappers $2.50 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatTheCat

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For sale:

Shipping (uninsured) will be from Germany. I had no issues so far with this shipping method.

100x Fitzgeralds $0.25: >>>SOLD<<<

104x Empress $2.50: >>>SOLD<<<

Last edited:
100 quarters is plenty for our games Bill. I have an identical gold rack to go with my fun nites. You will not find a heavier unslugged chip, they are pretty cool and $100 is a very fair price!

+1 on these being the heaviest paulson chips i've ever handled and i love the color. also +1 on a rack of quarters being enough for a single table.

and now to derail...

PatTheCat, where is the mock-up featuring the chip in your avatar? i seem to remember the thread, but didn't see it on here. is it back over on the blue wall?

EDIT: nm, i found it. here it is over on CT for anyone else interested. love those tributes.

I'm with you there Mike... I would have loved to get me a rack of those and a couple of racks of Claim Stake's $1s to go with it!!! And Trop $5s!! I think stocky still has a rack of CS $1s left... Love those also...

100 quarters is plenty for our games Bill. I have an identical gold rack to go with my fun nites. You will not find a heavier unslugged chip, they are pretty cool and $100 is a very fair price!

Mike,

I like 12 quarters in my starting stacks for a .25/.50 game.

OK the first 8 players get 12. The last guy gets 4 when he shows up late and there is plenty of quarters on the table....VOILA!

PatTheCat, where is the mock-up featuring the chip in your avatar? i seem to remember the thread, but didn't see it on here. is it back over on the blue wall?

EDIT: nm, i found it. here it is over on CT for anyone else interested. love those tributes.

My plan was to order the chips early this year. I already expand my budget to go with the MD-50 mold, but with the increase in price of the hub shape and collapse of the Euro vs. USD I put this project on hold. :(

---

Empress are sold.

All chips are gone. Just noticed that I totally screwed up with shipping costs. **Note to myself: 100 chips weight more than 1 kg** But whatever ... Have fun with them. :)

I didn't have enough of 280 Fitz gold quarters, so now I have 380. And 250 Fitz 50c. I have no idea why I need so many, I never use more than about 120 at a time. Just love the Fitz I guess. :)

380 Fitz! Ohh nice. I always loved the combination Fitz $.25 gold with $1 PCA secondaries. Will probably buy all back once we move up from our 0.05/0.10 micro stakes :D

I didn't have enough of 280 Fitz gold quarters, so now I have 380. And 250 Fitz 50c. I have no idea why I need so many, I never use more than about 120 at a time. Just love the Fitz I guess. :)

If you want 100 more there's an ad on the frenchboard ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom