Fitzgerald Reno Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

H|Q

Flush
Reaction score
I wanted to share a set of chips that I don't see very often. Actually, I can't remember the last time I saw them.

These are probably from a Black Jack Tournament. I haven't seen any 1 or denoms higher than 100.

The colors on these guys are absolutely amazing. No picture has ever done these justice.
IMG_4196.JPG

IMG_4197.JPG
IMG_4198.JPG
IMG_4199.JPG
IMG_4200.JPG
IMG_4201.JPG

I've placed some other common chips in for reference.

The Black is almost matte. The color has a great contrast with the neon bright orange and green. Simple patterns and stamp. One of my favorites that I keep on display.

If anyone has more info on these regarding other denoms, please share!

Last edited:
Ah yes. I fondly remember this set. I had a small (~300?) set at one point. Colors are confirmed fawesome.

Reactions: H|Q
I had the pleasure of seeing these chips in person, and the colors are absolutely ridiculously awesome.

Just a gorgeous set.

Reactions: H|Q
Nice set HQ! From my terrible memory, I believe this set was sold by Jim at the Chip Room a long while back on CT. I have a set of 600 and I agree, I love the colors on this set. The only other denom that I have seen are $500, which were not part of the sale. I think i have about 5-6 of those. Sorry they aren't for sale, though.

Nice set HQ! From my terrible memory, I believe this set was sold by Jim at the Chip Room a long while back on CT. I have a set of 600 and I agree, I love the colors on this set. The only other denom that I have seen are $500, which were not part of the sale. I think i have about 5-6 of those. Sorry they aren't for sale, though.

Please post a pic of the 500!

That $25 may be the perfect green chip. Great set.

So awesome. I am sure it was a CT chiproom sale right around the same time the Fitz gold quarters and blue 50 cent chips hit the market. For some reason I think there were solid tournament chips as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom