Fitness/food/exercise tracking app recommendations (1 Viewer)

dmoney

Full House
Reaction score
Looking for an app where I can easily track:
  • Body weight
  • Food (not explicitly calories, just notes on what I eat/drink)
  • Exercise
  • Other things?
  • Might be nice to have some sort of graphing/visualizations (like weight over time, or # of exercise sessions per month, etc)
I have an excel sheet that I had been updating from my phone, but I haven’t used it and am looking to resume tracking. Any help appreciated!

I started using Cronometer (https://cronometer.com/) last year on the recommendation of my cycling coach to help gain better insight into my nutritional intake with the goal of improving my diet and achieving a leaner bodyweight. It offers everything you're looking for above.

I have it linked to my Garmin, Strava and Withings accounts, so my bodyweight, bf%, etc. is synced automatically from my smart scale, as are all my workouts and riding activity.

The database of food is good and entering new foods & creating custom recipes is pretty easy. Takes a bit of time & effort the first few weeks, but after that it's pretty routine.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

I started using Cronometer (https://cronometer.com/) last year on the recommendation of my cycling coach to help gain better insight into my nutritional intake with the goal of improving my diet and achieving a leaner bodyweight. It offers everything you're looking for above.

I have it linked to my Garmin, Strava and Withings accounts, so my bodyweight, bf%, etc. is synced automatically from my smart scale, as are all my workouts and riding activity.

The database of food is good and entering new foods & creating custom recipes is pretty easy. Takes a bit of time & effort the first few weeks, but after that it's pretty routine.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Looks like a great recommendation. Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom