First World Problems. Which line up to use? Take a stance!! (1 Viewer)

Which Lineup works best?

• Primary

Votes: 31 64.6%
  • Secondary

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Tertiary

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • F it...keep them all and interchange them as your drunk a..$$ sees fit!!

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Alright, I think it is common knowledge I'm building a second custom murder set. I have all the chips in hand, so I am leaning towards primary and secondary sets using different chips. Why or why not? Don't just BS around...If you have a reason why I shouldn't use a chip...then propose a better alternative. I am looking to improve this set, so all opinions on how to improve are welcome!!

Primary set: .50s, $1s, $5s, $25s, $100s, $500s

20220514_235005.jpg

Secondary:
20220514_234853.jpg

Tertiary set:
20220514_234518.jpg

I vote primary, but I would never think to have a blue $1 and purple $25, no matter the shades, because they will always be in pots together. While people shouldn't mess them up, they could.

I vote primary, but I would never think to have a blue $1 and purple $25, no matter the shades, because they will always be in pots together. While people shouldn't mess them up, they could.
Dont think that's a big issue unless you have players that are literally blind. And even then the two chips are different sizes, so it should be OK

Option 4: Tertiary with the green subbed out for the dark blue from primary or secondary. The edge marks on the pink in tertiary are much bolder and more distinctive than those on the pink primary. I quite like those.

Love the white with blue and red marks as well as the light blues.

Problem is, I would need to find somebody to buy them off me if I don't use them.:cool:sneaky:

I am sure you can find a use in another set somewhere, if not I am happy to take them off your hands :D

But in all honesty as a frac and comparison to the blurple, I dont think the progression works, just my opinion. Ultimately the set needs to sit right with you.

Last edited:
I am sure you can find a use in another set somewhere, if not I am happy to take them off your hands :D

But in all honesty as a frac and comparison to the blurple, I dont think the progression works, just my opinion. Ultimately the set needs to sit right with you.
Yeah...it's a tough one. I 100% agree on the spot progression. Plus, I'm usually a huge spot progression guy. They are just so dang gorgeous...LOL!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom