First time poster, new collector (3 Viewers)

ocGABE

Pair
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Gabe here. Been lurking on here for a bit but this is my first post. Looks like you guys have a great community here. Would like to be a part of it.

Currently have a 400 piece set of the Dia de los Muertos ceramics which I really like. But currently working on making a small paulson set. But there is thousands of EXPENSIVE options out there. Lol

Have lots to learn, but sounds like there is experts here that will help!

Thanks
Gabe

Nice first set, most of us started with dice chips so you are ahead of the curve already.

Welcome to PCF!

Haha.... well I wasnt going to say, But I started with those thin plastic interlocking solid color for chips. I didn't want to get laughed out of this forum so I was going to leave that out. Haha. The ceramics are my first "decent" set. Lol

Wow and you guys are active here. I just posted like 15 min ago and already got so many replies. This forum is good for my self esteem!! Haha

Haha.... well I wasnt going to say, But I started with those thin plastic interlocking solid color for chips. I didn't want to get laughed out of this forum so I was going to leave that out. Haha. The ceramics are my first "decent" set. Lol

Wow and you guys are active here. I just posted like 15 min ago and already got so many replies. This forum is good for my self esteem!! Haha

A lot of us are so active because we all want to make sure we don’t miss some awesome chips hitting the classifieds section! :nailbite:

A lot of us are so active because we all want to make sure we don’t miss some awesome chips hitting the classifieds section! :nailbite:

I know right! I've been going through the classifieds and there is always posts going up! That's awesome. I can already see myself going completley broke. Haha

I would already be bidding on some chips... but havent reached my 10 post requirement to get out of newbie jail.

At least you had chips! I started out with rolls of quarters back in HS.

Welcome! I love the dia de muertos set. This is a great spot on the inter web.

Welcome Gabe! I'm new here as well and it is indeed a great community. I've learned so much in less than a week.
Would love to see some pics of your Dia de los Muertos chips, I've always liked that theme.

Welcom! I have 2 customs, actually still waiting to receive my second, ‘secret menu’ set from ABC. My first custom is Matsui. I’m still going back and forth about getting the dia de los muertos set. How I might justify it - is to get a tournament set, even though I never play tournaments. :tdown:

Welcom! I have 2 customs, actually still waiting to receive my second, ‘secret menu’ set from ABC. My first custom is Matsui. I’m still going back and forth about getting the dia de los muertos set. How I might justify it - is to get a tournament set, even though I never play tournaments. :tdown:
I really like the the set. The colors are bright and pop and the imagery us fun. They are not a "serious" looking chip set. They are a total party chip set that feel and look great. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Welcome Gabe! I'm new here as well and it is indeed a great community. I've learned so much in less than a week.
Would love to see some pics of your Dia de los Muertos chips, I've always liked that theme.

Yeah the people on here are super knowledgeable. Seems like everyone here has hundreds and hundreds of chips laying around though. Feeling intimidated. Hahaa

For sure I'll post some good pics of the muertos set tomorrow. I really like them.

I have sample sets of the Dias de los muertos. Both abc blanks and ‘secret menu’ blanks. My girlfriend likes them too, so I want her on my side with the chipping thing. Sometimes, more often than not, she gives me that ‘you are nuts’ look. I just got that look when she caught me looking at pelican cases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom