First time poster, new collector

rovertech

Sitting Out
Reaction score
New to the site as well. Been playing poker for a while now. My brother has gotten me interested in building a new set of chips. He has me started with a desert sands set. I have seen some nice chips I am interested in.

Letis

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello Gabe! I really like the Dia de los Muertos Design too. I still have not found out if BR Pro Poker also delivers to Germany (wait for a response from the Website-Contact). But I think a set of these chips would be really fun.

mrplacey

Pair
Reaction score
Welcome!

Hello Gabe! I really like the Dia de los Muertos Design too. I still have not found out if BR Pro Poker also delivers to Germany (wait for a response from the Website-Contact). But I think a set of these chips would be really fun.
They do! :tup:

ocGABE

High Hand
Reaction score
The shipping to germany could get pricey. I also collect deck of cards and have sold/sent many packages to germany...and starting price for packages to germany is about $30usd

Top Bottom