First set of customs (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Tinkering around with the idea of a set of CPC customs and wanted to see what the PCF world thought of these mockups. Probably go for a cash/tournament combo set as cash game stakes probably won't ever require over a $5 and tournament chips will start at 25.

45AEA743-904F-4525-8D86-F624A5E4859A.png

Chip denoms would be $1, 5, 25, 100, 500, 1k, and 5k. Still debating a color for quarters, thinking about a solid either pink or a medium blue. I’m pretty well set on the A mold because if I ever decide to get 10k and higher I will go with the 43mm and I want matching molds and I’m not crazy about the look of scrolls. Let me know what you think and if there’s room for improvement!

Didn’t put one in the mockup set but thinking about a solid. Pink, imperial blue, dg peacock?

I prefer yellow instead of white. Arc yellow or canary would work well
I had a yellow chip designed but I was afraid the edge spots I decided on would have caused dirty stack issues with the blurples on one side and dark green and orange on the other

Just some thoughts, keep in mind this is your set and what ever I say, stick with that you like and want!

tests.png

Pink frac is nice we can add a white spot and still be at level 1 chip
Dollar I used light blue instead of gray and I changed the spot to black but there are a lot of nice dark spot colors for this chip. I just wanted to go away from blurple to free it for next chip.
5 - changed spot from DG Peacock to Blurple as we are using DG Peacock in the 100$ chip and dont want to use the same spot color if we don't have to.
25 - If you look at a sample set there is not whole lot of difference from DG Arc Yellow and Canary but I think there a little more difference between DG Arc vs DG Saturn than Canary vs DG Saturn. As I set DG Saturn in next chip I used Arc here
100 - Just changed the yellow
500 - Love it
1000 - I like the light green/lavander combo more than lavander/light blue
5000 - That gray spot was not making it pop for me as the highest value chip I personally would look at other spot patterns.

test6.png
test5.png
test4.png
test3.png
test2.png

Also I would keep in mind that the frac can also be used as a 25k chip in tournaments,

Just some thoughts, keep in mind this is your set and what ever I say, stick with that you like and want!

View attachment 818901
Pink frac is nice we can add a white spot and still be at level 1 chip
Dollar I used light blue instead of gray and I changed the spot to black but there are a lot of nice dark spot colors for this chip. I just wanted to go away from blurple to free it for next chip.
5 - changed spot from DG Peacock to Blurple as we are using DG Peacock in the 100$ chip and dont want to use the same spot color if we don't have to.
25 - If you look at a sample set there is not whole lot of difference from DG Arc Yellow and Canary but I think there a little more difference between DG Arc vs DG Saturn than Canary vs DG Saturn. As I set DG Saturn in next chip I used Arc here
100 - Just changed the yellow
500 - Love it
1000 - I like the light green/lavander combo more than lavander/light blue
5000 - That gray spot was not making it pop for me as the highest value chip I personally would look at other spot patterns.

View attachment 818906View attachment 818907View attachment 818908View attachment 818909View attachment 818910
Never really thought about using light green with lavender, thought it would clash but I like it. And I agree the light blue makes the 5k pop a lot more than with the gray spot. Just got my color samples today and the orange looks a lot brighter in person than on the designer. Thanks for the ideas!

Definitely planning on it. Thinking solid colors for the fracs. DG Peacock for 5c and DG pink or DG saturn for 25c.

Attachments

• 5E4845E0-307F-4258-933E-835396649622.png
    5E4845E0-307F-4258-933E-835396649622.png
    385 KB · Views: 64
  • EB9BE817-6228-4072-9FDF-3774ADB9B208.png
    EB9BE817-6228-4072-9FDF-3774ADB9B208.png
    384 KB · Views: 72
It’s going to be a process of building the set. I’ll start with the cash set fracs through $5 as I already have a couple sets of China clays that work for tourneys. Then add the higher denom’s later when I have the extra funds to do so

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom