First Post - Maryland (1 Viewer)

Rooster410

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
First time poster. Been surfing through this forum for about a week now and I might be addicted. So much information.

Two things I have already put into motion through information on this site.

• Taking my Barrington poker table and redoing with speed cloth. Already ordered off Amazon and can’t wait to get it done. Are there any videos that show how to do this? I’ve only seen pics and a few descriptions. Might do the cup holder mod also.
  • Ordered my first set of blank chips. Claysmith 12 striped (I am easing into this; I understand that these are very low-end chips but they seem like an upgrade from my playset dice cheapo chips.
My family has owned a sign business for 40 plus years I am a second-generation sign maker and work in the business. We have a full design and vinyl department so I may take a shot at making custom labels on my own. We’ll see. Some of the chips I’ve seen on this site are mind blowing and absolutely beautiful in terms of professional design standards.

I’m in central MD south of Baltimore and I host NL hold em' cash games $1/$1 frequently. Anyone in the area? If I can’t get the guys together and I have time to get away from the family for a few hours, I sometimes play at MD Live.

Welcome to the forum!

Edit: Tried to PM you, but it was a no go. I'm guessing because your so new here. Pretty sure we may have crossed paths a time or two. Once you get your post count up, I'll shoot you a PM. Once again welcome! :)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom