First post - hello to all (1 Viewer)

Cole Lomas

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My names Cole. I LOVE poker and collecting chips!

I think I found the right place!

looking to chat, make friends, and build my chip collection.

hope you all are well. Look forward to interacting on the forums more soon.

Lol that cracked me up!

I have an obsession with Aurora star chips right now...so I can easily see me dropping some $$$ on those if I ever get a chance!

I
Post some photos of your collection!

Welcome to the forum!
Will do! Right now I have a 1000 cash set of Millanos, and a 1000 tourney set of bluff canyons.

Im looking to get a few 100 or so of the 5k and 10k chips for the tourney set at some point. Maybe some will pop up on here!

Welcome aboard Kiwi! You definitely did find the right place for all of that. First and foremost, you have to say a prayer for your wallet. Once you do that, dive right in!

Welcome aboard Kiwi! You definitely did find the right place for all of that. First and foremost, you have to say a prayer for your wallet. Once you do that, dive right in!
Haha ok - done!

Getting chips over to NZ has been costly for me in the past!

Some of my Milanos!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 80
Welcome Cole! How have your Milanos held up over time. Did you ever oil them? Any issues with crumbling/cracking?

Welcome Cole! How have your Milanos held up over time. Did you ever oil them? Any issues with crumbling/cracking?
I have had them for about 5 years now I would say. Overall they have held up well and I really like them.

I have oiled them (but not the 0.25s in that photo). No crumbling or cracking at all. But they have started to fade on the edges.Some of the whites have started to go quite yellow on the sides.

This is some of my bluff canyons right before a toruney.

Fine chips - but I would really like to start upgrading!
CD07C2BF-CAF2-4654-9F7A-727E6A013E54_1_105_c.jpeg

This is some of my bluff canyons right before a toruney.

Fine chips - but I would really like to start upgrading!
CD07C2BF-CAF2-4654-9F7A-727E6A013E54_1_105_c.jpeg
I quite like the design on the bluff canyons, but the edges can be a bit sharp on some of them from the manufacturing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom