First post - hello from Finland (1 Viewer)

jebu

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi,

The banner has told me so many times already to make the first post, so here we go.

I'm a finnish guy, almost 30 years old. Don't really have a long background in poker, some online games here and there and a few home tournaments with the plastic dice chips. Recently started doing a lot more studying and putting in volume to online games, though what I'd like is to get a solid home game going.

That's how I found this place, and to me (from outside perspective) it feels like the community is very welcoming and mature, in its own way of course.

I have enjoyed lurking for a while, lets see where my mouth (fingers) gets me.

Hi,

The banner has told me so many times already to make the first post, so here we go.

I'm a finnish guy, almost 30 years old. Don't really have a long background in poker, some online games here and there and a few home tournaments with the plastic dice chips. Recently started doing a lot more studying and putting in volume to online games, though what I'd like is to get a solid home game going.

That's how I found this place, and to me (from outside perspective) it feels like the community is very welcoming and mature, in its own way of course.

I have enjoyed lurking for a while, lets see where my mouth (fingers) gets me.
Moi! Tervetuloa!! Täällä on pari suomalaisia jo, eli täällä meitä on. So many good things here and a great place to find some amazing chips/chipsets!

Moi! Tervetuloa!! Täällä on pari suomalaisia jo, eli täällä meitä on. So many good things here and a great place to find some amazing chips/chipsets!
Kiitän!

Thanks for the welcomes, would appreciate if you could give some feedback on my first design

Welcome to the community! Happy you're here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom