First Paulsons. First time designing a label (1 Viewer)

Calling an audible last second before these hit the cnc for milling. Thoughts on colors now? Not exactly traditional but still fairly close-ish lol.

Somehow I ended up with 3 racks of horizon so I'm thinking about using it as the T100. T5000 would be oversized Winner Club in brown/gold color. Don't have them in hand yet so I used the closest color I had in 39mm for the photo below

Lime Green T25
Horizon Blue T100
Fuchsia T500
Blaze Orange T1000
Brown/gold T5000

9ex3fyD.jpg

hdOZZ5v.png

bve9BFN.jpg

Calling an audible last second before these hit the cnc for milling. Thoughts on colors now? Not exactly traditional but still fairly close-ish lol.

Somehow I ended up with 3 racks of horizon so I'm thinking about using it as the T100. T5000 would be oversized Winner Club in brown/gold color. Don't have them in hand yet so I used the closest color I had in 39mm for the photo below

Lime Green T25
Horizon Blue T100
Fuchsia T500
Blaze Orange T1000
Brown/gold T5000

9ex3fyD.jpg

hdOZZ5v.png

bve9BFN.jpg
Colors look amazing! Can't wait to see this set come together.

All the colours pop except the brown. You really need a rack of yellows :)
I’ll post a splash but I think it actually works well. Especially with them being oversized. Besides isn’t brown a traditional high denom color? I suppose I could use them as a 25k. Doubt they’d see much play even with this being a 3 table set.

I’ve came close to buying a rack of yellows several times... I don’t love yellow solids though for some reason :bag:

Arc yellow I’d love to use, but yeah that’s not happening. Would also blend with blaze anyways. Only other pop colors would be maybe hot pink, radiant red, peach. All wouldn’t work with blaze.

Sherbet green looks good with them but don’t want 2 greens even though they wouldn’t play together.

Also considered grey. No doubt yellow is amazing. If I found an IHC yellow I’d use in a heart beat. Can someone point me towards some?:D

FyfAaqS.jpg

Actually the yellow looks dull next to that blaze orange!

The IHC T5k will probably work well for T10k tourneys. The blaze orange is the nutz though - my large tourney set has yellow 1ks and I just keep adding them to the table instead of using the duller 5k chips.

I’m actually very interested in your unconventional colour combos - I’m collecting chips for a solid T10k tourney set and have loads of reds which will probably become 100s since they’re the largest number chips I use in my starting stacks (12/17/4/6).

Actually the yellow looks dull next to that blaze orange!

The IHC T5k will probably work well for T10k tourneys. The blaze orange is the nutz though - my large tourney set has yellow 1ks and I just keep adding them to the table instead of using the duller 5k chips.

I’m actually very interested in your unconventional colour combos - I’m collecting chips for a solid T10k tourney set and have loads of reds which will probably become 100s since they’re the largest number chips I use in my starting stacks (12/17/4/6).
T10k 3 table with rebuys is what I’m building this around. Oversized blaze orange solids were going to be the T5k, but no matter the cash or trade offer I couldn’t get the current owner off of them :(

Oh well I think it worked out for the best. Didn’t have to spend stupid money for them, some of my favorite colors horizon and blaze will be in play majority of the game now, plus it still maintains some of the traditional colors. Blue t100 is really the only one off. And even that color I feel like barely is off since a dark blue is close to a black anyways.

I do wish I had a red in this set though like you have

So I’m curious. Does anyone know if Winner Club chips are not Paulsons? Maybe bcc? They sound completely different. In a good way. I love em.

So these have been on the back burner since my group doesn’t even consider tourneys anymore. I hate to see these beauties just sit. Without question set is a keeper though.

So question is - if you were to use these as a cash set what colors would you use for each denom? Not positive I’ll do it since they work so well as tourney colors, but I love solids and want to get my chips in play! Was thinking maybe blaze for the $5

Last edited:
So these have been on the back burner since my group doesn’t even consider tourneys anymore. I hate to see these beauties just sit. Without question set is a keeper though.

So question is - if you were to use these as a cash set why colors would you use for each denom? Not positive I’ll do it since they work so well as tourney colors, but I love solids and want to get my chips in play! Was thinking maybe blaze for the $5
PM coming. No reason to hang onto chips that you won't use. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :tup:

PM coming. No reason to hang onto chips that you won't use. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :tup:
There's almost zero chance I sell these ones Scott haha. I seriously love solids and these weren't the easiest to put together

Fuchsia frac, blue 1, blaze 5, green 25. Big chip hundo or maybe a fun bounty.
This was my first thought and what I would probably lean towards. Although I very much prefer a $20 over $25 so the greens would rarely see the table which might be a shame. Out of all the colors here though those are probably my least favorite of the group, but they look great with the rest.

Cash lineup 1
aK2lKrl.jpg

Cash lineup 2
mtJlUCS.jpg

Cash lineup 3 - make the lime a nickel (nickel game is super rare, but has been done before) and could still technically be run as a T5 base tourney on the rare tourney occasion
xNg46ax.jpg

LOL good chance I do option 3. Going to sit on the idea for a little bit

Cash lineup #2 - no question!

Then, make the brown $100.
Agreed. If only I got more 100s in plays. I've only had 1 $100 chip in play ever. Could throw in a couple more if I wanted I suppose, but prefer more 20s.

I personally prefer efficiency with my sets and am not one to have extra denoms just because lol. I'd prefer to put those extra funds towards building more sets to get in the rotation.

Very late to this game... If the labels aren’t already printed, I would tweak the tracking/letterspacing on CARD ROOM. In particular, the M could be bumped a little farther off the second O. The gap between the two words also seems a bit wide.

Sorry, typography geek here.

Colors are awesome. I would go for a 25c/$1/$5/$25/$100 cash breakdown if you have enough. The 100s could be a small quantity. But then you have a ton of flexibility for anything between a 25/50c game and a 2/5 game.

P.S. As far of the shade of blue, I sometimes play in tourneys where the 100 and the 500 chips are way too close together in color. Usually black/blue or black/purple. So I would pick the blue color that is lighter in most cases to make sure they don’t converge.

They were super gorgeous. Any chance to get a sample of just the labels? I’d work on going and finding the individual chips.
Ya I’m sure. It’s still happening but revamped for cash
Oh I know, I just saw the day greens from prior posts haha. This set was amazing, wish it made it to the finish line.
Oh ya that was just a single from a color sample set.

And me too, but just couldn’t justify it since we no longer play tourneys ever and I don’t really see that changing. Not that I’m complaining about that though :)

Ya I’m sure. It’s still happening but revamped for cash

Oh ya that was just a single from a color sample set.

And me too, but just couldn’t justify it since we no longer play tourneys ever and I don’t really see that changing. Not that I’m complaining about that though :)
Cash is great. Tournaments can be a good change of pace of you're on a downswing and want to stem the bleeding a little lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom