First Paulsons. First time designing a label (1 Viewer)

I am excite. Leaning towards sticking with black hundos instead of showboat and hoping for the best

KaDTJaC.jpg
I love these. Wow.

The blurple isn't staying. And still want to get my hands on a lime green. And the blue is wrong too. But I now have a couple racks of Blaze orange, tons of fuchsia, and leads on everything else except for horizon blue. If anyone sees any pop up a tag would be much obliged.

2nhmcC1.jpg

Last edited:
As do I, but I think it may be a bit much. Charcoal, grey, or black will tone it down a bit I'm thinkin

Not to be completely literal, but the lines of the Zia symbol are longer in the middle than the edges. Right now all the lines we can see on the chip look to be the same length. Maybe try pulling the edge lines back a bit? I also like the center chip without any white outlines. Good stuff!

On the fence. Wish I had a minty day green to help as I'm sure using a very very worn one isn't a good example.

Day green or lime green T25?

bMMxrCc.jpg

GeIQxqy.jpg

cjPUBHh.jpg

I'm partial to the day green myself. Not a fan of lime green.
That’s what everyone keeps telling me. I must have an ugly duckling day green.
You'll probably find it easier to expand in the future with Day Green. However, I do like the Lime beside your other chips.
I’m planning on 3 racks right out of the gate so I’m guessing that should be plenty for a 3 table?

Current counts -
  • T100 charcoal - 2 racks working on a 3rd
  • T500 fuchsia: up to 5 racks available - obviously would never use this many but would work to make some extras if ever in a pinch.
  • T1000 Blaze orange: 210
  • T5000 Horizon blue: 81 (hopefully if USPS didn’t lost this package :banghead: )
Would like to round out that horizon rack and find another 90 blaze.

Day Green, definitely! They are super bright and can be found in quantity. Murder some Vegas World tourney chips...:whistle: :whistling:
Bright is definitely what I’m going for with these. I have leads for up to 4 racks of either color. Just do not like the day green I have. Patiently waiting for color samples

Got the color samples. Love the lime color, but for this lineup going with day green and black. Royal blue or horizon for T5000? I like horizon, but can't find it. I have a few barrels of royal though

Pri1V0H.jpg

4PkmLtD.jpg

Love the lineup man. I like them both alot also.
Thanks man. Really appreciate the color sample set again. I think I'm going to have to start yet another set too after seeing some of these colors.
Maybe a slight edge to the top lineup.
I agree. Going to search a little longer or maybe cough up a lot more than I wanted to for some. Of course USPS had to lose the one rack of chips I'm having trouble finding

You printing your own labels?
Undecided. Would like to give Gear the business, but depends on lead time. My buddy owns a vinyl shop so could easily have him do it. Just gotta find the right textured vinyl.

I swear I am the worst at making up my mind when it comes to chips. The lime greens showed up today along with some royal blue.

These green are so much more vibrant looking than the color sample. The royal blue is also much lighter than the color sample and less blurple looking. Might use both now.

QlfIvo0.jpg

Yeah I think these lime are staying. Pleasantly surprised. I like bottom right best, but not looking too feasible finding any more horizon.

Well I actually like this best, but seems to be up for debate whether it even exists in THC solids

yIjwY1V.jpg

So just after starting to love the Royal blue and getting together 180x of them - my long lost package with horizon blue randomly popped up today. I mean - I literally was obsessed with the royal, but I gotta go with the horizon here right? lol

Question is - is 81x T5000 enough? Finding horizon was annoying.

3yhzVZT.jpg

I think either will work well here. Unfortunately, it may be equally as difficult to obtain more of either in the best condition.
I have 2 racks of excellent Royal Blue to use as bait. Hopefully I can at the very least finish out this rack of horizon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom