First New Build In a While (1 Viewer)

MoscowRadio

Flush
Reaction score
I just wanted to share a picture of my most recent table build. Putting it all together was kind of what brought me back here. I already had the table top finished from over a year ago and we just put it on top of an existing table when we had smaller games. A friend gave me the pedestal to do something with, and I finally got around to refinishing it. This is the first table in which I've ever used decorative nails, and despite looking silver in the picture they're actually brass.

I really just put it all together with the hopes of selling it, but it's so hard to sell tables anymore which is a huge disappointment because I love building them.

Here she is. I hope you guys like it.

00E0E_13xBOPfxfha_1200x900_zpsvzngezn9.jpg

Looks awesome man! That is just perfect all around. Great colors, no cupholders, the decorative nails and solid pedestal. Beautiful work. That would be a dream table for me. Relocating to the Boston area anytime soon? :LOL: :laugh:

Looks awesome man! That is just perfect all around. Great colors, no cupholders, the decorative nails and solid pedestal. Beautiful work. That would be a dream table for me. Relocating to the Boston area anytime soon? :LOL: :laugh:

Haha, sadly I'm not. Thank you very much though for the kind words!

Thank you Anthony! It's good to hear from you, man!

Been working a lot of hours lately so haven't been on the forums much and haven't gotten to play much poker unfortunately, but in the process of potentially purchasing our first home, going through the beginning process now for approval. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom