First Name and Check In (1 Viewer)

Glacier

Two Pair
Reaction score
When I signed up it asked for nickname so I dug up my Yahoo Chess nickname, "Glacier." I am a Wu-Tang Clan fan and the name is a nod to a song by Raekwon, "Glaciers of Ice."

I live in San Antonio, TX but grew up in Dallas. I have played Texas Hold'em with family and friends for 20+ years. Never did I know the intricacies of poker chips, poker cards, dealer buttons, etc. I've been on this rabbit hole since I found Jon Hobby on YouTube "Hobbyphilic" and Christopher M. After watching those guys, I totally revamped how I hosted home poker tournaments. All that brought me here so I decided to sign up.

A belated welcome to the forum! You might be the closest PCF member to me so that’s pretty sweet. I visit SA often and play at Rounders Card House. Maybe we can play a home game sometime!

A belated welcome to the forum! You might be the closest PCF member to me so that’s pretty sweet. I visit SA often and play at Rounders Card House. Maybe we can play a home game sometime!
Check these PCF member location. There are 3 other in the SA area.
But I’d be down for a game if schedules line up.

Welcome at PCF...enjoy your stay

To get this out of the way:

1. Get samples
2. Limit your PP & CC
3. If you don't like ramen or love your wife a lot....start being afraid
4. Your mailman will hate you in no time

I kind of feel that there needs to be a big checkbox before you join PCF that says, "I agree to get (or have already gotten) samples" :)

I've been on this rabbit hole since I found Jon Hobby on YouTube "Hobbyphilic"
Yup; me too; I suspect many people here have been pulled into the void this way. Welcome! Ask questions - that's what we're here for :)

Well the order of CC Pharaohs will go out next week. Time to start polishing up the Dealer Button design.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom