First Mock for Custom Inlay (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Working on my mock ups for some custom card mold chips. I'm planning on using the Empress Star Primary colors and design for the outside, but dont want to outright copy the whole chip. I decided to stick with a cruise ship theme and heavily nod to the ES chips. For a lack of much design knowledge I kinda leaned on more design language from an older nautical themes, as those seem easier to capture.

This is still a pretty rough mockup that was done in powerpoint, so spacing isnt perfect. Let me know what you think and if you have any recommendations.

Try 1:
star-liner-0.png

Rev 1:
star-liner-0-rev1.png

Rev 2: Port Star
port-star-0_0.png

Last edited:
My quick reaction is that there are four stars on here and you could probably do away with the top one. I think the denomination should stand out more than the top star, but that being said, I'm not really well-versed on inlay creation.

My quick reaction is that there are four stars on here and you could probably do away with the top one. I think the denomination should stand out more than the top star, but that being said, I'm not really well-versed on inlay creation.
I think that is a pretty good point that I honestly hadnt thought about. I may make a quick adjustment and reupload. Thanks!

I think that is a pretty good point that I honestly hadnt thought about. I may make a quick adjustment and reupload. Thanks!

Oh, don't take my word as gospel. Maybe the two stars on the sides could be colored and on either side of the denom? Just worth different mock-ups maybe.

Oh, don't take my word as gospel. Maybe the two stars on the sides could be colored and on either side of the denom? Just worth different mock-ups maybe.
I just threw up a revision on there, the original is still up. I prefer the revision better its simpler. I'm all about K.I.S.S

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom