First Message (1 Viewer)

Sheckmeister

Waiting List
Reaction score
I have been collecting chips for close to 20 years. I collect single chips, not playable sets, but you often have chips on this site that interest me. I hope that's ok. My main interest is chips from Aruba, and then other Caribbean countries. I also like chips from underground cards clubs from the New York area. Recent stuff, not the pre-millenium stuff.

Lots of chip singles folks here too. They pop up in the classifieds all the time. Welcome!

Welcome Aboard!

These of any interest to you?
15836933678534786360736915068382.jpg

Welcome to the site! I'm pretty sure single collectors are welcome, I'm not sure what the current set purchasing requirement is. I was led to believe it was at least a new set of Paulsons every other vendor sale.

Sets collectors vs. singles collectors...

We don't think the same way. We're a different breed...

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forum. I also collect singles, and sets, and one offs, and rares and uglies and, well okay, anything chip related. So far the only singles I have are from my home state of Colorado. But, it's a small set of only about 600 1's, 5's and 25's

But, it's a small set of only about 600 1's, 5's and 25's

Holy Fu#k I'm an amateur. I figured I was doing pretty good at a couple hundred strong. Haha

600 is awesome! I'd love to see that if you have pr0n

Holy Fu#k I'm an amateur. I figured I was doing pretty good at a couple hundred strong. Haha

600 is awesome! I'd love to see that if you have pr0n
I know people who have more than 20,000 individual chips. I'm not in that league.

Hello and welcome!
Underground New York clubs? That’s so interesting. I only frequent low stakes games 1/2 or 1/3. But haven’t encountered anything even at the 5/5 level, of any chips that was remotely worth collecting. I seen Paulson classics relabeled and Majestics relabeled. What chips have you accumulated in the underground scene?

Welcome!! Another collector!! If you have time and patience you should stop by thechipboard.com sometime! Lots of cool singles listed there!

Hello and welcome!
Underground New York clubs? That’s so interesting. I only frequent low stakes games 1/2 or 1/3. But haven’t encountered anything even at the 5/5 level, of any chips that was remotely worth collecting. I seen Paulson classics relabeled and Majestics relabeled. What chips have you accumulated in the underground scene?
I think I have managed 20-30 underground card club chips, starting with the Diamond Club and the Mayfair (the two that Rounders was based on), the New York Players Club and Playstation (their successors, which were raided and shut down in the mid-2000's (these are the places where Alex Rodriguez and other celebrities played) and a bunch of lesser known clubs in NYC, Long Island, Brooklyn and Queens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom