First Look - EVEN STEVENS All Together (1 Viewer)

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Just started acquiring this set, and now that it's playable I thought I'd snap some pics.

Thanks to @dickzapper, @Chbyfngr, @tiltedfish, and @TheJestyr for helping me compile this set!!

And hats off to @Gear, @Johnny5, and @Drumhoss for helping me make a sexy quarter (that project is still in progress - but I'll post pics when I have them!).

esteven1000-3.jpg
esteven1000-4.jpg
esteven1000-5.jpg
esteven1000-11.jpg
esteven1000-6.jpg
esteven1000-7.jpg
esteven1000-8.jpg
esteven1000-9.jpg
esteven1000-10.jpg
esteven1000-2.jpg

esteven1000-1.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats! Looks great! My OCD tells me you’re still on the hunt for 60 $5 and 40 $25?

I'm not gonna go crazy on the $25s... as I have more than enough.

But yea - those $5s... would really love to close out that rack. :(

Awesome set indeed.

No sir, you need 40 $25's!! And a rack of labeled 500's because you do. Ha ha.

Congrats :)

Looking crisp and sugary!!!

The design on this set is just so concise. I really think the no-nonsense duo-tone style was probably the perfect concept to use to approach the RHC mold. Like an art deco revival. No chip demands that it be the star of the set and the result is harmonious. Yet each chip still can stand alone and somehow be unique amongst others of traditional cash style. Modern but appears to be retro. Bravo, I say, to whomever designed them.

My original hope was to build a full set but as things took turns I'm glad to have contributed to an awesome one! Hope to play with it someday! Also my first set-shout-out. Feel so important LOL! (y) :thumbsup:

The bright yellow edge spots on the 5's really make them pop, and the color combo on the frac is just perfect.
Man I love the minimalist approach to the edge spots in this set...less is absolutely more.
I keep coming back to this post to drool:D

The bright yellow edge spots on the 5's really make them pop, and the color combo on the frac is just perfect.
Man I love the minimalist approach to the edge spots in this set...less is absolutely more.
I keep coming back to this post to drool:D

The simplicity is what drew me into this set as well... and the $100 has been at the top of my list of all-time favorite hundos since I started chipping. I hadn't seen any sets come up for sale lately, but when Chbyfngr decided to unload his set, I pounced. It's been pretty easy to fill in thus far, but that last rack of $5s is turning out to be much more difficult to fill out than I had anticipated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom