First Home Game (1 Viewer)

melocrit

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Finally got a group of college friends together for a home game! Featuring a nano-stakes DDLM set from @BR Pro Poker and a glorified mousepad. Its a janky setup but the game was tons of fun and everyone loved the chips!

racks.jpg

michael.jpg

You know what, I started off with just crappy ABS slug chips and a glorified mouse pad and you know what it beats 90% of the other games they go to where it’s dice chips and a wooden table.

Also, DDLM’s are my favourites

Last edited:
well you have quality chips and I can assume plastic cards. now you just need a nice table or table topper

Nice! 5¢/10¢?

Can we see some close up of the chips?

First time I played it was dice chips and paper cards on a coffee table.

Some home games I've been invited to involve a blanket draped over a table.

Your setup is miles ahead of the vast majority of home games! It's far from janky. I'd be happy to play poker there.

The chips look great! When you’re young and broke, microstakes games are perfect. Not so much on the line that it could ruin your month, but enough that if you win, it can make your weekend. :D

I remember the first time I joined my friend’s game, and took home $80. It felt like I won the lottery!

Nothing wrong with microstakes games man - lets you enjoy beer without worrying about losing your wallet on the table. Only once did I have a microstakes game start to go bad, and that was because someone was "treating" the dog from the hot dog roller. Dogfarts ....................... :dead:. As long as no one makes the dog gassy all is good.

I should point out, my group has only played 5¢/10¢, and it works perfectly for us.

I was working on finding some .25/.50 players when the ‘Rona hit. Maybe someday.

Man, your first home game is miles ahead of a lot of peoples!

The first one I hosted was a two table tournament with dice chips, the "tables" we're an old billiards table and half a ping pong table with a table cloth attached with binder clips :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom