First home game tonight post COVID19 lockdown (1 Viewer)

No pron due to the horrid table we are playing on.
I’m yet to build a new table.

Already in for $250 in a single $1 blind game. Fml.

First game with the guys.
Also first game with my brand new minty Paulsons from Jim.

Waiting for the ‘these are bloody sharp’ comments...
fellow aussie here and recently new member to pcf. from what i can gather in my short time its the goal of any self-respecting poker chip enthusiast to own a set of paulson poker chips at some stage in ones life. any tips you could share as to how you came to collect your set together given most of them are located in the USA?

fellow aussie here and recently new member to pcf. from what i can gather in my short time its the goal of any self-respecting poker chip enthusiast to own a set of paulson poker chips at some stage in ones life. any tips you could share as to how you came to collect your set together given most of them are located in the USA?

Hey mate
I got mine from The chip room. Jim has sales every so often. Prices are great but the shipping costs aren’t.

There are plenty of people selling chips, but you need to work out what your budget is.

For my 800 chips, I spent close to $2000au

Hey mate
I got mine from The chip room. Jim has sales every so often. Prices are great but the shipping costs aren’t.

There are plenty of people selling chips, but you need to work out what your budget is.

For my 800 chips, I spent close to $2000au
Cheers for the heads up. I kind of figured out that was going to be a rough price point for a set of paulsons. My samples should be here next week so hopefully I like them enough to part with my $ to buy a set when opportunity comes a knocking. In the interim I have been trying to get my hands on some 43mm sunfly hybrids that everyone seems to be excited about. Do you know anyone in OZ who has them? Tried to get my hands on some samples but was quoted $60USD to ship to 10 chips to Australia.

Cheers for the heads up. I kind of figured out that was going to be a rough price point for a set of paulsons. My samples should be here next week so hopefully I like them enough to part with my $ to buy a set when opportunity comes a knocking. In the interim I have been trying to get my hands on some 43mm sunfly hybrids that everyone seems to be excited about. Do you know anyone in OZ who has them? Tried to get my hands on some samples but was quoted $60USD to ship to 10 chips to Australia.

@Perthmike is active. He might have some samples.

@davislane what samples are you after?

I had a bunch, but I've given too many away, so I don't have too many random chips lying around, but I might be able to send you something.

I may have a few sunfly 39mm asconas, which are a type of sunfly. But that's about it I'm afraid

43mm sunfly chips similar to the ones in the recent group buys (prestige/old school/union station). They were asking for 5usd per chip plus 60usd postage! Bananas! I got a sample of 9 CPC chips shipped for 22usd.

43mm sunfly chips similar to the ones in the recent group buys (prestige/old school/union station). They were asking for 5usd per chip plus 60usd postage! Bananas! I got a sample of 9 CPC chips shipped for 22usd.
Yeah I got myself a sample set of asconas which are really nice. hence why i was wanting to track down a set of the 43mm.

Yeah I got myself a sample set of asconas which are really nice. hence why i was wanting to track down a set of the 43mm.
Sorry, only just noticed your reply.

Unfortunately the ascona 39s are the only hybrid samples i have.

Unfortunately it is expensive getting chips here.

No pron due to the horrid table we are playing on.

Screw the table... show us the chips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

200.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom