First go at a custom CPC tourney set. Feedback appreciated... (1 Viewer)

Nelson88

High Hand
Reaction score
FINAL CHIP RENDERING.png

I'd like to see more contrast. The 25 is the only chip I'd leave alone at this point. I'm a fan of your simple and color matched inlay!

I'd like to see more contrast. The 25 is the only chip I'd leave alone at this point. I'm a fan of your simple and color matched inlay!

Thanks! I will definitely play around with the chip colors and try to add more contrast. I just wanted to keep things fairly simple.

Thanks! I will definitely play around with the chip colors and try to add more contrast. I just wanted to keep things fairly simple.
Get a color sample set! And there isn't anything wrong with simple. Some of the great sets are just that.

I think they look great, simple but both lineups look good so far

How about these? The only 2 chips that don't have enough for me are the 1k and 5k - kept the base color but went with butterscotch and Dayglo Orange for spots.
197c5fac-ec30-468b-9465-b354c2aa6d84.png

Hmmm, is it just me or is the gray a little on the blue side? And I think I’ll try and give the yellow/ orange chips some more contrast.
The link to the Bubbs Poker Den shows light grey and light blue spots next to each other so that should give you a good idea. No more daylight where I live otherwise I'd snap another pic for you. Definitely get a colour sample set first before you pull the trigger... it's invaluable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom