First draft for small stakes cash game (1 Viewer)

frenchips

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm working on my first set of custom hybrid SunFly which would be used in a smake to medium cash game stake.

I've not worked on the inlay for now, these are just "I need to put something in here" inlays that will be changed later on.

I would like these chips to remain "injection molded" or "clay" like, even if they are ceramic chips.

As for the chip values, I think a lot of you will be "what the ***" with these, but I need the 2.50EUR for the rake (pretty common in France) and the 50EUR has been requested.

If I need higher value chips, I think I'll go with plaques.

Thanks everyone for your review, this is a first for me, be gentle :sneaky:. This is just a first run, and a lot more work must be put into it.

Cheers!

chip_palazio_1.5.png

Attachments

• chip_palazio_1.5.png
    chip_palazio_1.5.png
    276.6 KB · Views: 45
Since these are ceramics, you don't need to limit yourself to the "cheaper" edge spots on the lower denominations. Mix it up! Do a quarter pie 25c and maybe bearclaw on the 5. I'm also a big fan of using fancier designs on those chips that you would use most often - no point in designing a stunning looking chip and it sitting in the drawer because it's never in play.

1663192014985.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom