First cleaning operation (1 Viewer)

borisasaurus

High Hand
Reaction score
400 chips to go through by hand is kind of a lot but damn is it satisfying ! Good thing a lot of them are already clean, thanks to @TheChipRoom for the set :)

May have to go out and get some mineral oil once I’m done isolating … Santa gave me a covid exposure this year instead of coal

image.jpg

That color green is always the hardest for me to try to clean because I can never tell if I got it or if it's just the green color that's looking dirty.

Yours look great! So I'm guessing you're doing this by hand? Are you doing OxiClean and a soft bristle brush?

That color green is always the hardest for me to try to clean because I can never tell if I got it or if it's just the green color that's looking dirty.

The scum blends right in with the green color for sure :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: I have a feeling when I look at these again in the sunlight tmrw that I'll need to touch up a few chips but they're definitely looking a lot better.

Yours look great! So I'm guessing you're doing this by hand? Are you doing OxiClean and a soft bristle brush?

Using warm water + dawn and a magic eraser, covering the hot stamps with my thumb as I go along the face. Saw that advice in a thread somewhere around here and it's working well so far

Using warm water + dawn and a magic eraser, covering the hot stamps with my thumb as I go along the face. Saw that advice in a thread somewhere around here and it's working well so far
This is perfect. Don’t use oxi with hot stamps. I just did a rack myself. You’re starting with the hardest chip to clean, you’ll be a pro after this. Nice work!

All clean except the very last barrel of oranges, which of course, are also the filthiest. I shredded my last magic eraser down to a tiny piece though and the cotton cloth just ain’t cutting it for these things. Anyways, done for now:

843FDEF9-0F86-4C57-AD61-068047B505CB.jpeg

69F45BD4-0B35-4151-8418-E6C5C78DFCB1.jpeg

04D21CF7-D1F5-493B-9E3E-0D3E77FD7583.jpeg

934E663E-A288-418D-83F6-BDC91C58C952.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom