First Attempt at an Inlay Design (1 Viewer)

7DeuceOffsuit

Reaction score
I decided to start playing around with Affinity Designer after I saw it recommended on another thread here. What originally started as just a simple exercise to get acquainted with the software has turned into a full set of poker chips. These probably won't become a reality any time soon, assuming they ever do. Perhaps I'll come up with a different theme or design before then. In the meantime, I'm curious as to what others have to say about the designs and receive some constructive criticism. These aren't a "dream set", there was a budget in mind while designing them.

The Tennessean Cash Set

TN Cash Set.png

The Tennessean Tournament Set

TN Tourney Set.png

I think you did a great job. Personal preference, but I like the denom to stick out more. I would use red and bold it.

That is A LOT of denominations. Have you broken down your play needs by your number of players by game structure for both cash and tourney? Do you know how many chips you will need and have set a budget?

Those inlays look great! But make sure you print them out at 1:1 scale as a test and see how well you can make out the details at arm's length and in the middle of the poker table. Some of the details look like they might be too fine and small to hold up well in play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom